Photo
- - - - -

League of Legend United :D (your reaction to first blood)

LoL league of legend

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 SharkChaser9322

SharkChaser9322

Rookie

• 7 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:13 AM

Hello Community i just like to know what you think or what is your reaction when you or enemy team gets first blood in a really odd fashion..

for me getting first blood is kinda awesome and boost my confidence

and giving away make me feel like i have played silly and put my team in a little bit of trouble

Login or Create an Account to get rid of this ad! Login or Create an Account to get rid of this ad!

#2 virusal19

virusal19

Awkward Turtle

• 1,235 posts
  • LocationPerth, Australia

Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:16 AM

Hello, you are a Comic Sans Criminal, don't worry, we are here to help. Please view this link for your own and others benefits http://comicsanscriminal.com/

Getting first blood is always awesome. 

• Prettyfinej, ShadowLight18, vlad1500 and 3 others like this

If you're happy & you know it clap your hands :3

Build Log (WIP)

#3 naca1227

naca1227

This is definitely sandpit turtle

• 1,835 posts
  • LocationMinneapolis, MN

Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:17 AM

DOTA 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry..

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

#4 melchiorvester

melchiorvester

Advanced Member

• 168 posts
  • LocationClarkson, Michigan

Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:17 AM

*enemy team* Triple kill!

Me: IM DONE!

#5 naca1227

naca1227

This is definitely sandpit turtle

• 1,835 posts
  • LocationMinneapolis, MN

Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:19 AM

Hello, you are a Comic Sans Criminal, don't worry, we are here to help. Please view this link for your own and others benefits http://comicsanscriminal.com/

LMAO That's the best thing I have seen in a while

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

#6 needmorewood

needmorewood

Internet P.I.M.P.

• 3,848 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:20 AM

this game is to easy back to Dota 2 :P

#7 Arokhantos

Arokhantos

Swag

• 1,093 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:23 AM

league of legends always fun :)

#8 SharkChaser9322

SharkChaser9322

Rookie

• 7 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:24 AM

well thats just informative

and those who are yelling Dota 2 this or Dota 2 that

please be kind and stick to a Dota 2 thread and not come in here to ruin anyone elses fun

#9 needmorewood

needmorewood

Internet P.I.M.P.

• 3,848 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 12:55 PM

well thats just informative

and those who are yelling Dota 2 this or Dota 2 that

please be kind and stick to a Dota 2 thread and not come in here to ruin anyone elses fun

if strings on a public forum can ruin your LoL experience that's just sad. maybe you are not enjoying it that much then

#10 SharkChaser9322

SharkChaser9322

Rookie

• 7 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 07:31 AM

if strings on a public forum can ruin your LoL experience that's just sad. maybe you are not enjoying it that much then

sadly if they just want to praise dota2 on a LoL thread well that just shows the community of dota2 of how ignorant they are and not really enjoying anything

#11 Legend932

Legend932

Elite

• 526 posts
  • LocationAsh Sharqiyah, Saudi Arabia

Posted 01 June 2013 - 10:45 AM

Getting first blood in any game, not just LoL is awesome, getting first (blooded?) upon is horrible.

sadly if they just want to praise dota2 on a LoL thread well that just shows the community of dota2 of how ignorant they are and not really enjoying anything

And please don't judge the majority based on the childish actions of the few. I personally play both, there are problems with both and both have their strengths.

And for the longest time the MOBA/DOTA style games communities have been and continue to be terrible. Nothing particularly new tbh.

#12 needmorewood

needmorewood

Internet P.I.M.P.

• 3,848 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 09:35 PM

i have a few issues with LoL so i play dota 2... thats it not gonna say its a bad game just not for me thats all.
as a dota player who has to hear that LoL was the first "moba" and have obviously not heard of dota 1(still not the first moba) then yes i like to mess ith ppeole about LoL

#13 eXXoNiuS

eXXoNiuS

Rookie

• 11 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 05:56 AM

Its not all that bad to lose first blood as long as it aint yourself, shows how horrible your team mates are and what lane you will have to babysit same. Same goes for winning first blood you get to see which lane is easy and vulnerable, opposing teams weakest point, you know what lane might get babysit from the jungler and what lane to pay attention to least if you trust your team mates to be ready for the ganks. Either option has its low and high points :P 

#14 SharkChaser9322

SharkChaser9322

Rookie

• 7 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 04:39 AM

i have a few issues with LoL so i play dota 2... thats it not gonna say its a bad game just not for me thats all.
as a dota player who has to hear that LoL was the first "moba" and have obviously not heard of dota 1(still not the first moba) then yes i like to mess ith ppeole about LoL

i played dota myself it was fun and obvious the first moba

but since i start league it feels more competitve thou the now dota2 community kinda lacks alot of charm from the original dota

and LoL is my game and its good for me

#15 SharkChaser9322

SharkChaser9322

Rookie

• 7 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 04:40 AM

Its not all that bad to lose first blood as long as it aint yourself, shows how horrible your team mates are and what lane you will have to babysit same. Same goes for winning first blood you get to see which lane is easy and vulnerable, opposing teams weakest point, you know what lane might get babysit from the jungler and what lane to pay attention to least if you trust your team mates to be ready for the ganks. Either option has its low and high points :P

yeah duo top lane gets baby sit by jungler alot or first the top match is at a disadvantage the jungler kinda seems to think babysitting that lane is good
but honestly other lanes do need ganks beside bot lane is pretty much the lane where the game either makes or breaks

#16 vlad1500

vlad1500

• 20 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 06:21 AM

Off Topic: Dota 2 is just too serious for me. LoL relaxes me.

Topic: I almost always do or initiate first blood (coz i jungle a lot and do the ganking). If i die then it motivates me for revenge. If i do get the first blood it motivates me even more. So all good in my book.

#17 SharkChaser9322

SharkChaser9322

Rookie

• 7 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 01:53 AM

Off Topic: Dota 2 is just too serious for me. LoL relaxes me.

Topic: I almost always do or initiate first blood (coz i jungle a lot and do the ganking). If i die then it motivates me for revenge. If i do get the first blood it motivates me even more. So all good in my book.

loved how you said Dota 2 is just too serious!

so how many players on here are from N.A or EUW ??

#18 namaja59

namaja59

Rookie

• 14 posts
  • LocationNuneaton

Posted 07 June 2013 - 02:59 AM

I only panic if the support gets First Blood, that stuff is scary

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: LoL, league of legend

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users