League of Legend United :D (your reaction to first blood)

Hello Community i just like to know what you think or what is your reaction when you or enemy team gets first blood in a really odd fashion..

for me getting first blood is kinda awesome and boost my confidence

and giving away make me feel like i have played silly and put my team in a little bit of trouble

DOTA 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry..

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

Hello, you are a Comic Sans Criminal, don't worry, we are here to help. Please view this link for your own and others benefits http://comicsanscriminal.com/

Getting first blood is always awesome. 

LMAO That's the best thing I have seen in a while

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

Hello, you are a Comic Sans Criminal, don't worry, we are here to help. Please view this link for your own and others benefits http://comicsanscriminal.com/

Getting first blood is always awesome. 

well thats just informative

and those who are yelling Dota 2 this or Dota 2 that

please be kind and stick to a Dota 2 thread and not come in here to ruin anyone elses fun

well thats just informative

and those who are yelling Dota 2 this or Dota 2 that

please be kind and stick to a Dota 2 thread and not come in here to ruin anyone elses fun

if strings on a public forum can ruin your LoL experience that's just sad. maybe you are not enjoying it that much then

if strings on a public forum can ruin your LoL experience that's just sad. maybe you are not enjoying it that much then

sadly if they just want to praise dota2 on a LoL thread well that just shows the community of dota2 of how ignorant they are and not really enjoying anything

Getting first blood in any game, not just LoL is awesome, getting first (blooded?) upon is horrible.

sadly if they just want to praise dota2 on a LoL thread well that just shows the community of dota2 of how ignorant they are and not really enjoying anything

And please don't judge the majority based on the childish actions of the few. I personally play both, there are problems with both and both have their strengths.

And for the longest time the MOBA/DOTA style games communities have been and continue to be terrible. Nothing particularly new tbh.

i have a few issues with LoL so i play dota 2... thats it not gonna say its a bad game just not for me thats all.

as a dota player who has to hear that LoL was the first "moba" and have obviously not heard of dota 1(still not the first moba) then yes i like to mess ith ppeole about LoL

i have a few issues with LoL so i play dota 2... thats it not gonna say its a bad game just not for me thats all.

as a dota player who has to hear that LoL was the first "moba" and have obviously not heard of dota 1(still not the first moba) then yes i like to mess ith ppeole about LoL

i played dota myself it was fun and obvious the first moba

but since i start league it feels more competitve thou the now dota2 community kinda lacks alot of charm from the original dota

and LoL is my game and its good for me

Its not all that bad to lose first blood as long as it aint yourself, shows how horrible your team mates are and what lane you will have to babysit same. Same goes for winning first blood you get to see which lane is easy and vulnerable, opposing teams weakest point, you know what lane might get babysit from the jungler and what lane to pay attention to least if you trust your team mates to be ready for the ganks. Either option has its low and high points :P

yeah duo top lane gets baby sit by jungler alot or first the top match is at a disadvantage the jungler kinda seems to think babysitting that lane is good

but honestly other lanes do need ganks beside bot lane is pretty much the lane where the game either makes or breaks

Off Topic: Dota 2 is just too serious for me. LoL relaxes me.

Topic: I almost always do or initiate first blood (coz i jungle a lot and do the ganking). If i die then it motivates me for revenge. If i do get the first blood it motivates me even more. So all good in my book.

Off Topic: Dota 2 is just too serious for me. LoL relaxes me.

Topic: I almost always do or initiate first blood (coz i jungle a lot and do the ganking). If i die then it motivates me for revenge. If i do get the first blood it motivates me even more. So all good in my book.

loved how you said Dota 2 is just too serious!

so how many players on here are from N.A or EUW ??

I only panic if the support gets First Blood, that stuff is scary