Help me select a new set of headphones!

AnujSaharan

Wassup peeps!

So it was my birthday yesterday and I have been having trouble choosing a new pair of headphones for myself. I prefer the ones that are over the ear [Circumaurual] and not on the ear [superAurual] and they should be comfortable to wear [Obviously].

So I have made up my mind on the Audio Technica ATH-AX1is. They are pretty affordable for me and look like a pretty near pair of headphones. Has anyone ever used or using them?   Not an audiophile here so are they good enough?

Aaaand if you do know of a better set of headphones around the same price range, please let me know. ;)

I currently have Sennheiser HD180, so it definitely seems like an improvement. :D

post-113399-0-68170300-1410796707_thumb.

(late) Happy birthday  :) I hope you had a nice day. 

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Go for M line of headphones M20X,M30X,M40X,M50X they have better overall audio quality and detachable cables.Glad to see another guy from India i purchased M40X from flipkart,it is the best headphone you can get for 100 dollars.

Wassup peeps!

So it was my birthday yesterday and I have been having trouble choosing a new pair of headphones for myself. I prefer the ones that are over the ear [Circumaurual] and not on the ear [superAurual] and they should be comfortable to wear [Obviously].

So I have made up my mind on the Audio Technica ATH-AX1is. They are pretty affordable for me and look like a pretty near pair of headphones. Has anyone ever used or using them? Not an audiophile here so are they good enough?

Aaaand if you do know of a better set of headphones around the same price range, please let me know. ;)

I currently have Sennheiser HD180, so it definitely seems like an improvement. :D

audio-technica is a good company so I'd say go for it if they're what you're interested in.

(late) Happy birthday   :) I hope you had a nice day. 

Aaand I am late too. :P I did have a great day!  Thanks!

Go for M line of headphones M20X,M30X,M40X,M50X they have better overall audio quality and detachable cables.Glad to see another guy from India i purchased M40X from flipkart,it is the best headphone you can get for 100 dollars.

I did take a look at the M series. I do like it but it does cost a bit more than the ATH series. I will try and get the M30x though. Thanks for the suggestion.