Is this a good modem router?

thebest
Go to solution Solved by WALK3R,

I will be upgrading to NBN with speeds of 100down - 40up and like not to not have to change routers.

100Mbps on ADSL(2+) Sounds like you will be on VDSL which that router doesn't support and would be pointless to get.

I'm looking to purchase this Modem Router.

My speeds consist of 20down - 1up, but I will be upgrading to NBN with speeds of 100down - 40up and like not to not have to change routers.

I will be upgrading to NBN with speeds of 100down - 40up and like not to not have to change routers.

100Mbps on ADSL(2+) Sounds like you will be on VDSL which that router doesn't support and would be pointless to get.

"There's no test like production!"

Personally, I would contact your ISP and see what they are suggesting for hardware, as I understand once you get to those high speeds there can be special hardware needed, and to spend money on a device that can't keep up with your WAN speeds=wasted money... So see what hardware they suggest, and go from there... I suspect that you are not going to find a quality modem/router that is sufficient for a low price... Heck, my router alone costs $200... So to find a combo unit that is compatible with their specs, probably not going to be 'cheap'...