M65 with a Vengeance

VENGEANCE M65

hi guys, i know it's been out a while but finally got it.
awesome upgrade coming from a dell laser mouse lol.

im sure there are enough reviews of this... very comfortable to hold,

a bit heavy but very easy to get used to. bottom line, best mouse i've used

so far -- Gaming and for Design work.

here are some pics.

Cheers.

80478.79a29898d87ccfc60b5d3f9afa39f5e5.680478.27e866cda546c4f4f980f5d1864cc092.c

80478.bbc81b098ade7bfc3169fb0db5d2477f.e

80478.b1dc43f9504a7adc0e16343c1490d342.a

80478.14202d9f1e595eaf42a891660ce0ef7a.9

Awesome mouse, nice pics :)

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

It is very nice, I had one until the G502 came out, which is basically perfect for me. I would not be unhappy to go back to that however.

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

Nice mouse, I got the M95. vengeance series are heavy mice, but it have very good build quality.  

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time. 

Love mine! :)

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Corsair H105, Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite, Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz, EVGA RTX 3070Ti FTW3, Samsung 850 Pro / WD SN850 / OCZ Trion 150

ASUS MG279Q, Corsair Carbide 275R

That looks amazing. One day I will get something better than my Logitech M100....

| CPU: Intel Core i3 4130 | GPU: PowerColor R9 270 | Motherboard: Asrock H81M-HDS | RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 4GB |

|HDD: Western Digital 1TB | Case: NZXT Source 210 | PSU: Corsair CX430W | 

| Mic: Blue Snowball iCE | Mouse: Corsair K65 RGB | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma |

I used to have the Vengeance M60 (exact same design as M65). It was a very sturdy and good mouse. It never broke, I just switched to another mouse because I felt like I wanted to switch. Do recommend the M60/M65 though in terms of ergonomics. Feels good in your hand if you claw grip especially.

yea guys, the switch has been awesome! it just feels solid.

haven't had any issues with it so far. 

@Mateyyy thanks brah.

@elitegamer was thinkin bout the m95 as well, but had a lot of buttons i wouldn't be using. 

@Flashforward i definitely agree with how it feels. gotta wash my hands before i use it hahaha.

Fantastic mouse; I have one myself. Just beware of a couple things:

1. Don't ratchet the screws in too tightly if you remove/replace one of the weights.

2. The textured surface is likely to wear smooth where you rest your thumb.

Other than that, game on!

Thinking of building a rig soon

Using a white one right now

thinkin of getting a white one for my next rig. wish they would come out with a white keyboard... 

I used to have the Vengeance M60 (exact same design as M65). It was a very sturdy and good mouse. It never broke, I just switched to another mouse because I felt like I wanted to switch. Do recommend the M60/M65 though in terms of ergonomics. Feels good in your hand if you claw grip especially.

Same, zero acceleration FTW!

If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life thinking it's stupid.  - Albert Einstein