SanDisk Extreme II SSD

Dredgy

I put this up a couple of weeks ago, but due to international travel quickly followed by family emergency, haven't had time to film anything else, but I have reviews of Harman Kardon NC Headphones, Dask Keyboard 4, SteelSeries Sensei Wireless, Noctua fans, and a few other really cool things in the pipeline!

In the meantime, enjoy this quick little overview of the SSDs in my system:

You talk kinda like Austin.

Review is straight to the point, thumbs up!

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)

@Foxxer thanks :) I think - I've never watched Austin, only seen Linus' impression so I'm not sure what to make of that :P

Where you drunk or are you on hangover

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

@cesrai Just tired. This was shot on about an hours sleep before an international flight at about 4AM
And in one take

EDIT: Though is there anything you think that needs to be improved. I am terrified of being on camera and this review stuff is primarily a way to get around it - usually as soon as a camera is pointed at me I start slurring words.

@Dredgy Oh I get it now basically your great and you may wanna try the the camera is off trick it actually works.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650