[US] MSI Z97 PC Mate+Intel® G3258 3.2GHz $99 {MIcro Center}

alphadragon

didn't the mods say they were going to change it so its against the CoC to post in store deals? 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

didn't the mods say they were going to change it so its against the CoC to post in store deals? 

I'd love to agree with you because posts like these effect maybe 0.5% of the members and I do remember reading it somewhere.

I'd love to agree with you because posts like these effect maybe 0.5% of the members and I do remember reading it somewhere.

I disagree. I think they should be shown. There is a chance people live close to them, there are at least a few members that do.

That's like saying a lot of forum members are from North America, so the UK/AUS etc posts shouldn't be shown.

I bet there are more people close to Microcenter than we know. They're in large metropolis's.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

I disagree. I think they should be shown. There is a chance people live close to them, there are at least a few members that do.

That's like saying a lot of forum members are from North America, so the UK/AUS etc posts shouldn't be shown.

I bet there are more people close to Microcenter than we know. They're in large metropolis's.

IMHO, if you live near a Microcenter you should be browsing their site if you're looking for something you're going to purchase.

And if you're on the site, you will see the deals.

IMHO, if you live near a Microcenter you should be browsing their site if you're looking for something you're going to purchase.

And if you're on the site, you will see the deals.

I don't live by Microcenter, but I occasionally get people to buy and ship me things.

It helps.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

Spoiler

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

I don't live by Microcenter, but I occasionally get people to buy and ship me things.

It helps.

You're a special case then.

You're a special case then.

So that means it shouldn't be posted? It's a forum. It's not like it's hurting anyone. If it says {Microcenter} in the header just don't click on it. Problem solved.

The only reason it's an issue is because people get all butthurt they can't get it.

Spoiler

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

So that means it shouldn't be posted? It's a forum. It's not like it's hurting anyone. If it says {Microcenter} in the header just don't click on it. Problem solved.

The only reason it's an issue is because people get all butthurt they can't get it.

It's the idea behind how useful the post actually is. A deal from Newegg or Amazon that gets posted, a great majority of the members can use it. Microcenter is so niche that the post doesn't do much for those that view it.

there are ways were you can pay a employee a fee to purchess the item and ship it to you

It helps.

that is what some of my friends do i agree with you

there are ways were you can pay a employee a fee to purchess the item and ship it to you

still it would be better to buy it at frys instead, i can price match at frys

It's the idea behind how useful the post actually is. A deal from Newegg or Amazon that gets posted, a great majority of the members can use it. Microcenter is so niche that the post doesn't do much for those that view it.

there are even websites that connect you to people who live near retail stores and they'll buy and ship the item to you for a fee

still it would be better to buy it at frys instead, i can price match at frys

i never knew you could price match, thanks for the advice

i live less then 20km from both fry's and microcenter

not sure you can match micro center prices, micro center prices are in store only and frys price match is online prices

By that logic most of the posts on the forum shouldn't be allowed because they're generally only helping one or two people...

Spoiler

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

By that logic most of the posts on the forum shouldn't be allowed because they're generally only helping one or two people...

Depends on how you want to view that. Conversation, however meaningful, is helping those people. Deals where maybe two or three people going to it seems like the OP spent their time looking for deals without much in return of their effort.

This deal has been going on since the G3258 was released.

Intel Core i7-5930K | Noctua NH-D15S | ASUS X99-M WS | 32GB (4 x 8GB) G.Skill Ripjaws V 2666MHz | MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G | Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | Seasonic 660XP2 | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV

LG 34UM95-P w/ Ergotron MX  | O2/ODAC | Audioengine A5+ w/ AS8 | Sennheiser HD 598 | Ducky Shine 3 | Cooler Master Storm Spawn

Depends on how you want to view that. Conversation, however meaningful, is helping those people. Deals where maybe two or three people going to it seems like the OP spent their time looking for deals without much in return of their effort.

Haha, I really don't think people go around looking for deals to post in the LTT forums...

Pretty sure he just stumbled across it and thought "hey, maybe someone else will benefit too, I'll share it".

Spoiler

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

Haha, I really don't think people go around looking for deals to post in the LTT forums...

Pretty sure he just stumbled across it and thought "hey, maybe someone else will benefit too, I'll share it".

you're right

I live near a MicroCenter and I appreciate seeing these type of deals.

Most people posting these type of threads include it in the title. If you don't live near one then disregard the thread, that simple.

BUILD LOGSSerious Black ] [ Project Lumos ] [ SrsB ]

I live an half an hour away from one, it's helpful to some of the people by a micro center atleast.

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time.