Need good palm grip mouse

Go to solution Solved by OneGun,

Deathadder is for larger hands..I love mine..

So I have medium-large sized hands. Thae mouse needs to be under 100 eur. 100 is my max.

I wouldn't recommend Razer mice if you have medium to larger hands. I'm an avid fan of Razer, but they make mice for smaller to medium hands. If you have larger hands try a G700 or G700s from Logitech.

Just my advice.

Get a G400 and be happy. Unless you need the extra DPI a Laser mouse is pointless

Logitech mice would be your best bet for a budget my friend. Reliability at its best..

Get a G400 and be happy. Unless you need the extra DPI a Laser mouse is pointless

Somehow one of the importer told me the non-S series is not coming in anymore :(

I looked at the g700s, deathadder 2013, taipan, M65, M95 and rat 7. I personaly hate the way the g400 looks and I'm not sure about wireles mice. Which of these mice do you reccomend?

I looked at the g700s, deathadder 2013, taipan, M65, M95 and rat 7. I personaly hate the way the g400 looks and I'm not sure about wireles mice. Which of these mice do you reccomend?

Of that list, the deathadder

G500s and G700s has hyper-scrolling feature. Just that the G700s allows you to go wired mode and wireless mode. Both laser grade. M65 and M95 seems solid and good reviews about them but I can't describe them because I don't own them.

This. Deathadder is not a small mouse and has just as good of a sensor as the g400. My vote moves to this since the g400 isn't your thing

I own Deathadder 3,5G and i can't palm it. My fingers stick out a good centimeter or two (beyond fingertips).

My father says i have gynecologist-fingers, but that is another story... My middlefinger is 8,5cm, so that should give you some idea.

"Never trust anyone and rely on your instincts" - If you know who said it, you're awesome

My middle finger is just short of 8 cm, but I feel like a deathadder 2013 would be a big improvement over my razer abyssus. What about the steelseries sensei?

I have a Deathadder 2012 and I swear by it. I loved the way it looked before I bought it and I still love the way it looks today. But most importantly, it still feels great as a palm grip mouse. I'm sure the 2013 is just the same. No matter what sized hands you have, I think the Deathadder is a safe choice to go with.

Corsair 300r Case with OCZ ZT 750W PSU | Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor | Asus P8Z77-V LGA1155 Motherboard | Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) | OCZ Vertex 4 120GB 2.5" Solid State Disk
Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB HDD | AMD Sapphire 7770 Vapor-X 1GB Video Card | 2 Acer S220HQL 22" monitors |
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit | CM Storm Quickfire TK Cherry MX Brown | Razer Deathadder 3500dpi

Thanks for the advice. I'm going with the deathadder 2013.

I would go with the new Func MS-3. It is designed around ergonomics for people with large hands.

Here is Linus' unboxing of it. It seems to be a very good mouse. Not expensive either.

MY BUILD LOG

Instagram: @enz0man

The deathadder is for normal sized hands, i've done far more research  than what i'm willing to admit but it's  the exact length for an average male to palm. The average male hand is 189mm, my hands are 215mm, which isn't that unusual, but far to large for the deathlagger.

So i'm sorry that i have to tell you this but if you're male and can comfortably palm a deathadder, you have small or normal sized hands. 

mionix naos . absolutely wonderful. there are 3200 5600 and 8200 dpi models. i have large hands and it fits like a glove. super great finish also. 

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

• 4 months later...

Has anyone looked at the new Naga 2014 ? Looks pretty ergonomic to me with the large side for resting your fingers on.

id say its more for medium hands. i have large hands and its too small to palm.

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

id say its more for medium hands. i have large hands and its too small to palm.

Don't care 

Don't care

Me neither i guess. Its overrated anyway.

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M