Disagree with Slick until he tries Destiny

Glaith

Hi all, i had to pipe up about this, i am a huge PC guy and have been PC gaming since doom 2 on a serial link or monkey island on my friends 386, and will always be a PC guy, now with that said i am disapointed with next gen as much as the next guy but i did buy a xbone because it was cheap and i had the cash at the time but i only bought it for one reason and that reason was Destiny, of coarse i had to wait so i played tomb raider and ryse and forza all looked pretty damn good but the frame rate is questionable. Then came Destiny I bought ghost addition so i could have Peter Dinklage talk in my room and it is worth it, that  aside the game is..... Bloody amazing compared to anything that has been released in a long time hense why i beleave it made so much. I am now a level 21 in the game and I am not disapointed it has amazing graphics.....for xbone  (they should be better still i know) but they are still pretty damn impressive, the game play is very much like Halo and you get so many options depending on your game mood, you can 6v6 death match which is pretty much quick halo matches with gear and levels, kick ass story (short but its conituing through patches and DLC), and to top it off it has really fun co op just like halo except you have plenty of abilities to keep it fresh every fight. I highly recomend people try this game for them selves and be amazed at what looks to be the only decent game xbone is going to have for a long time. And Please Bungie bring it on PC i would pay for it again 10 x over :D. Cheers guys had to say somthing because i love this game and Slick needs to be more excited about it haha.

CPU- I7 7700K @ 4.4Ghz, RAM- 32 Gig Hyper X @ 2800 mhz , GPU - GTX 1080ti Strix 11gb , MOBO- Asrock Fatality Z270 , SSD :Kingston Hyper X SSD Fury and Samsung 500gig

IT'S SLICK

Damn straight. 

But seriously though, I agree with what OP is saying you can't really judge a game if you haven't played it on the assumption that it's going to be like all the others console titles... Destiny does look really good and am excited to try it out even though I am, strictly, a PC gamer. Amazing graphics though? Eh... 

Damn straight. 

But seriously though, I agree with what OP is saying you can't really judge a game if you haven't played it on the assumption that it's going to be like all the others console titles... Destiny does look really good and am excited to try it out even though I am, strictly, a PC gamer. Amazing graphics though? Eh... 

Amazing for the console i should say sorry.

CPU- I7 7700K @ 4.4Ghz, RAM- 32 Gig Hyper X @ 2800 mhz , GPU - GTX 1080ti Strix 11gb , MOBO- Asrock Fatality Z270 , SSD :Kingston Hyper X SSD Fury and Samsung 500gig

IT'S SLICK

Fixed

capital S

haha ok ok, sorry im still waking up just finished my coffee kinda typed this watching wan show archive

Amazing for the console i should say sorry.

OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... for console then I suppose it is pretty decent  :P

Exactly, everyone who didn't play a game in question should either shut up or play it (in general, not only Bungie's newest game). Destiny has some amazing artstyle which alone takes it to a higher level than many other games.

144Hz goodness

I, don't have a console. And I don't think I will buy one anytime soon. But I read reviews about Desitny and it looks kind of bad. At least, not as expected. Maybe, if there is a PC version, it will be better. I don't know.

Actually, that's stupid to not release a game on PC.

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold