HyperX Cloud or ATH M50

marvin3

I posted my review a week before his video... So probably not haha. If we were comparing the HyperX Clouds to an open pair of Home-Use headphones, the open headphones would probably win, like the HD518s. 

I am so indecisive. You obviously no more than me about headphones and I trust your opinion. All that aside, what is the best sounding headphone/headset, for gaming and music on the computer? Sorry to be so persistent, but I need audio ASAP. LOL. 

The Clouds are the ones that are basically rebranded high-ish-end headphones.

If you're wanting a headphone/mic combo I'd go with the Clouds. I'm thinking about buying them myself after I get rid of my M50's, haha.

Haha, you really hate the M50's that much? Haha.

I am so indecisive. You obviously no more than me about headphones and I trust your opinion. All that aside, what is the best sounding headphone/headset, for gaming and music on the computer? Sorry to be so persistent, but I need audio ASAP. LOL. 

If it's only for Home-Use, get the HD518's or HD558's. Both are fantastic open-backed headphones/.

Btw try using multiquote somtimes. 

Haha, you really hate the M50's that much? Haha.

Nah I don't hate them, I just don't like them a whole lot anymore. They sound great! It's just I wanna try out other headphones.

If it's only for Home-Use, get the HD518's or HD558's. Both are fantastic open-backed headphones/.

Btw try using multiquote somtimes. 

I am so sorry, hahaha. I don't post much on the TechTips forums, I just read. 

Nah I don't hate them, I just don't like them a whole lot anymore. They sound great! It's just I wanna try out other headphones.

I feel you. I have a pair of Kraken's that kill my ears.

I feel you. I have a pair of Kraken's that kill my ears.

Are the Krakens the only pair of real headphones you've had for a while?

If you get the Clouds, you're gonna be like "WTF WHY DIDN'T I BUY THESE SOONER??"

Betcha $10 dollah (not really though).

Are the Krakens the only pair of real headphones you've had for a while?

If you get the Clouds, you're gonna be like "WTF WHY DIDN'T I BUY THESE SOONER??"

Betcha $10 dollah (not really though).

No, I had a couple of cheap headsets. I spend so much money on my builds and I always cheap out on headsets, always. I was not much of a "audiophile", but I am starting to notice a huge difference between good headsets and bad headsets.