Logitech M705 for on-the-go gaming?

EpicAdom

I have a Razer Deathadder that I use at home at my desk for gaming. I want a sub $50 wireless mouse that I can use to game on the go. After doing some research the Logitech M705 doesn't look like a bad option. Should I get it?

Logitech M705 Amazon

CPU: AMD FX-6300 4GHz @ 1.3 volts | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | RAM: 8GB DDR3

Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P | GPU: EVGA GTX 960 SSC | SSD: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO

HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Green | Case: Fractal Design Core 2500 | OS: Windows 10 Home

I trust Logitech, so the mouse should be decent. Just make sure to eyeball the mouse you are going to buy a lot (if you can't feel it in person) to make sure however you are going to hold it will work. I had bought the Logitech G602 (great wireless mouse btw, but it may be out of your price range), and loved it, but found it didn't suit how I hold it, making me buy a different one.

You should also look at Anker on Amazon. They have some of the highest reviews on their products, in addition to being cheap. I can't recommend them for an "end game" on the go mouse, but they are worth checking out if you want to pay less than $50.