Sexy-est paint around?

Does anyone know of some epic looking unique metal paint?

|Moto g 16gb | iPad 4 16gb | i3 Toshiba Laptop | Core 2 Duo iMac | Dual CS-505-3 'Audiophile Concept w/ Pioneer sx600l and 2.0 Artisan speakers | Generic Belinea Monitor | a4 tech keyboard | Xbox 360 | PS1|

Try duplicolor they basically have all the stock paint on cars from the recent decade, they come in spray cans which some stores can mix up for you or in un-mixed version which you add metal flake and other colors before apply in a a spray gun.

there is this vth branded black wrinkle paint that you can usually find at auto stores. The outcome can be pretty awesome.

This is the stuff

CIMG3993.jpg

this is what it looks like going on. Spray just like normal paint.

CIMG3995.jpg

and this is what it looks like after drying for a few hours.

CIMG3999.jpg

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

there is this vth branded black wrinkle paint that you can usually find at auto stores. The outcome can be pretty awesome.

This is the stuff

CIMG3993.jpg

this is what it looks like going on. Spray just like normal paint.

CIMG3995.jpg

and this is what it looks like after drying for a few hours.

CIMG3999.jpg

is there any matt black edition or this is the only black they have?

is there any matt black edition or this is the only black they have?

looks pretty matte black to me in the ending picture O.o

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

looks pretty matte black to me in the ending picture O.o

dry it has something like glitter, i want pitch black!!!

Go look at dipyourcar.com they have some pretty cool customs paints, and it all just peels off! 

Look at the metalizers as well as the pearls and stuff

Current Build: Desk

My case is my most expensive part

Its Almost 2015 and I don't have an SSD

dry it has something like glitter, i want pitch black!!!

it doesn't have any glitter effect to it really. It is a texture pure black finish. Here is a picture that shows the texture a bit better than the one i took.

wrinkleblackvalvecover.jpg

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

it doesn't have any glitter effect to it really. It is a texture pure black finish. Here is a picture that shows the texture a bit better than the one i took.

wrinkleblackvalvecover.jpg

maybe the surface is rough and i see it like glitter...anyway i wanna paint side panels that's why i want a pintch black matt color... i'll chach stores for that spay! thanks a lot for the pics/info!