Razer Kraken 7.11

DanielB126

Well, I bought a pair of Razer Kraken 7,11 headsets in 2013 but I have never reviewed them.

First of all we have the sound quality. The sound quality is brilliant, playing games, listening to music and my personal favourite listening to Linustechtips voice. There are no issues listening to music like Dubstep or computer created music as some headsets do.

The microphone is quite good. It is not the best microphone in the world but it is better than the Razer kraken pros microphone. 

I know this review is very short but I really don't have much to say, if you want to see a professional review go check out Linus's video however the microphone test isn't on the video I don't think.

Overall, I do recommend these if you are on a budget because they're very affordable to pretty much anybody.

They're stupid for $100. I had them, then iSwitched to HD 558s and a modmic.

Diamond 5 in League :)

Well, they're nothing special but are quite comfortable, I know there are lots of better headsets out there but.

Well, they're nothing special but are quite comfortable, I know there are lots of better headsets out there but.

They clamped my face off....

Diamond 5 in League :)

They clamped my face off....

Agreed

I bought some and I hate them. If I wear them too long I get shooting pains in my ears as the ear cups are too hard. I spend the time wearing them adjusting them every 10 minutes or so.

Don't get me wrong they sound decent but what does that matter if you can't wear them for the pain they cause.

CPU Intel i7 3770K | Motherboard ASUS Z77 Sabertooth | RAM G.Skill Ripjaws Z 16GB(4x 4GB) | GPU ASUS GeForce GTX 680 DirectCU II TOP | Case Thermaltake Overseer | Storage Samsung SSD 500GB 850EVO, WD Caviar Black 1TB | PSU Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 Series 1000W | Display(s) ASUS PB278Q 27", 2x Samsung LS22C45KBW 22" | Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H75 | Keyboard Razer Lycosa | Mouse Razer Lachesis | Sound Dell speakers a525 2.1, Razer Kraken 7.1 | Operating System Windows 7 Professional

In the future, It'd be nice if your reviews were longer and thus more detailed. Otherwise they are, frankly, pretty useless. 

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

In the future, It'd be nice if your reviews were longer and thus more detailed. Otherwise they are, frankly, pretty useless.

I agree. For audio, experience is necessary for reviewing headphones or speakers etc. Figuring out a good format and having nice pictures also helps.