I've always been kind of confused. How exactly can I set the amazon thing so you get a kickback off of it? 

Could someone link me or something. 

Its at the top of the "Linus' Videos, News, and Ramblings" page

Are these actually the same as the Qpad QH-90 Pro or do they differ in sound signature? I'm asking because they look absolutely identical despite the branding.

Im 99.9% sure they are exactly the same, if you look up the specs of each of them they have exactly the same specs, the HyperX ones are just a rebranded version.

QPAD QH-90:

Frequency: 15-25000 hz

Impedans: 60 ohm

HyperX Cloud:

Takstar Pro 80:

All the same specs.

Ryzen 7 3700x, MSI B450 Tomahawk MAX, 16GB Ballistix Elite 3600MHz, MSI RTX 2070 Super Gaming X Trio, Corsair RM750x V2

Linus is talking shit about me throughtout the review....

i5-3570k l ASRock Z77 Extreme6 LGA1155 I G.Skill Sniper 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 I Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB 3.5' 7200RPM I Sapphire Radeon 7950 3GB I Cooler Master Storm Enforcer I SeaSonic 620W I Windows 7

Im 99.9% sure they are exactly the same, if you look up the specs of each of them they have exactly the same specs, the HyperX ones are just a rebranded version.

QPAD QH-90:

HyperX Cloud:

Takstar Pro 80:

All the same specs.

Well, the Kingston ones are actually cheaper which makes it a good deal and I wouldn't mind the Kingston branding, soo....go Kingston I guess?

CPU: AMD R5 5600x | Mainboard: MSI MAG B550m Mortar Wifi | RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 Rev E | GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Armor | Case: Xigmatek Aquila | PSU: Corsair RM650i | SSDs: Crucial BX300 120GB | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB | Crucial m500 120GB | HDDs: 2x Seagate Barracuda 4TB | CPU Cooler: Scythe Fuma 2 | Casefans: Bitfenix Spectre LED red 200mm (Intake), Bequiet Pure Wings 2 140mm (Exhaust) | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

Looks like an awesome headset... I'm hopefully going to buy one in a little bit. Thanks for the awesome review video guys.

I bought these after Logan's review, and I love them. I'm no audiophile, but they are great headphones for music and gaming.

[spoiler=My Current PC]AMD FX-8320 @ 4.2 Ghz | Xigmatek Dark Knight Night Hawk II | Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 | 8GB Adata XPG V2 Silver 1600 Mhz RAM | Gigabyte 3X Windforce GTX 770 4GB @ 1.27 Ghz/7.25 Ghz | Rosewill Hive 550W Bronze PSU | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Samsung Evo 250 GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | ASUS VS239H-P | Razer Deathadder 2013 Partlist

LTT Build-Off Thread: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/35226-the-ltt-build-off-thread-no-building-required/

Nice and much needed review, but from hearing your philosophy on your content I expected a bit more extensive review in their acoustic properties. You said on the WAN show that you'd rather be late to the party and have a fantastic review than the first one their with a crap video. When I first saw this video I sort of expected elements of your Sennheiser HD8 DJ review as that was among the pinnacle due to your extensive description on their acoustic properties. I'd like for all of your videos to consider not only the gamer perspective but other buyers as well even when reviewing an entirely gamer oriented product. I don't believe it would take too much of your limited time to do so; especially considering the extra value in your content I would. I know it's a bit of a nitpick but it would make you that much more exceptional. Personally I believe HardwareCanucks still does a better job a case and audio reviews.

P.S. If you saw this comment on Youtube it's still me.

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

I have a pair of headphones that are too tight for my ears and thus hurt after wearing them for prolonged hours. It also doesn't include a mic. Gosh, I really want these HyperX cloud ones now.

I really enjoyed the review. I trust that if they truly were horrible headphones (generally), LTT will let us know that. I might just have to buy a pair now....

Well, the Kingston ones are actually cheaper which makes it a good deal and I wouldn't mind the Kingston branding, soo....go Kingston I guess?

If the kingston are the cheapest i would get those yes

Ryzen 7 3700x, MSI B450 Tomahawk MAX, 16GB Ballistix Elite 3600MHz, MSI RTX 2070 Super Gaming X Trio, Corsair RM750x V2

is this a stereo headset or does it have surround sound of any kinda, and would people think it is worth going for a surround sound headset like the razer kraken pro,when i play CSGO competitively,so sound location is important.

Right, so just before Christmas last year, my girlfriend bought me the siberia elite gaming headset, it looked sexy as fuck and i was so excited, and the headset was great when i got it, the sound was crisp and sharp, maybe a little too bassy but i didnt mind that, but in february it broke, it was only playing sound out of the left earcup, so they sent me a new one, the service was great and i was extremely happy, they didnt even ask me to send my broken one back.

But now the problem has arrisen again and to be honest im just going tro get a refund if i can and buy a new headset, i was just wondering if anyone has used both of these headsets and can provide a comparison?

Seems like a solid choice for an all-in-one, but for my next headset I will probably just get a decent pair of headphones + AntLion Mod Mic.

Or even just decent headphones and a blue yeti and use one of my old headsets for traveling!

bought this at 5am EST in the white version. i cant wait!

really glad that they included so many accessories, like the 4 pole adapter for phones.

i may sound like an ass but am i the only one that got mad at the cow jokes? i understand that products may come with real leather for a more "premium" look but i really think the cow joke got out of hand! it may be more comfortable but you are killing something for that!   just wanted to say that!!

Guys... These are beyerdynamic OEM/design. I guarantee it. The earcup holder fork thing and attachment setup is identical. :D

Digging a bit deeper, if we go to Qpad's headset page we can see that one of their headsets (QH-1339) is even manufactured by beyerdynamic, and looks to be just a t70 with a mic!

71Qj9orj%2BmL._SY355_.jpg81StGgVhUOL._SY355_.jpg51X6OI8vLyL._SX425_.jpg

Fractal Core 1000. Rosewill Capstone 450. EVGA P55 Micro. i5-750 @4.0 Ghz. Hyper 212+. EVGA GTX 670. 2x 4GB Corsair Vengance 1600. Corsair Force 120. Misc storage drives.

Guys... These are beyerdynamic OEM/design. I guarantee it. The earcup holder fork thing and attachment setup is identical. :D

Digging a bit deeper, if we go to Qpad's headset page we can see that one of their headsets (QH-1339) is even manufactured by beyerdynamic, and looks to be just a t70 with a mic!

71Qj9orj%2BmL._SY355_.jpg81StGgVhUOL._SY355_.jpg51X6OI8vLyL._SX425_.jpg

They sure look very similar but I can hardly imagine that the insides are the same - the T70 cost about 360€ after all while the kingston and the Qpad cost less than 100€. I guess there are more high quality drivers in the T70 compared to the other ones.

CPU: AMD R5 5600x | Mainboard: MSI MAG B550m Mortar Wifi | RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 Rev E | GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Armor | Case: Xigmatek Aquila | PSU: Corsair RM650i | SSDs: Crucial BX300 120GB | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB | Crucial m500 120GB | HDDs: 2x Seagate Barracuda 4TB | CPU Cooler: Scythe Fuma 2 | Casefans: Bitfenix Spectre LED red 200mm (Intake), Bequiet Pure Wings 2 140mm (Exhaust) | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

Hey Linus,

I think a nice addition you could make to your mic testing procedure could be a test where you talk (or don't) with noise in the background. I've heard from elsewhere that the mic on these cans aren't too great with noise cancellation, but I wasn't able to confirm/deny that through your mic test, since it was only you talking.

A friend of mine has them and the first thing I noticed is how comfortable they are. I actually described them as puffy clouds on your head and later I found out they are called Cloud. :/

As for the sound, it's excellent so I would really recommend them. 

A friend of mine has them and the first thing I noticed is how comfortable they are. I actually described them as puffy clouds on your head and later I found out they are called Cloud. :/

As for the sound, it's excellent so I would really recommend them. 

Which explains why this forum lit up with posts and threads about the HX Cloud quite recently, damn good price/performance headset! I have a pair too, and because of it, I'm going to get an Asus Phoebus Solo 7.1 soundcard to go it it.

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

• 2 years later...