360 wireless receiver not working

So lemme clear up somethings right off the bat.

1) Its one of the Chinese knockoffs, I don't feel like buying a whole new controller when i have four and all I need is the receiver.

2) I've already doe the weird forced driver update to the real Microsoft gaming driver.

The issue is that usually the controller works for about 30 seconds to a minute, but as its working the computer is installing a "USB Input Device" driver and as soon as it's don't the controller stops connecting to the device, which seems to get full power and "work".

I'm not sure if the USB input device driver is related to the device malfunctioning but I would bet it is.

Any Ideas?

use a 2.0 port

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

on your device manager does it appear as an unknown device and does it have a yellow triangle on it?

usb 2 and maybe try re installing the drivers

My Cheap But Good Rig: I7-3770s, Intel Motherboard (actually made by intel), 16gb DDR3, Nvidia Gtx 1070, 250gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 750gb HDD, Evga 500 BR power supply

buy a non knockoff i think the problem is you bought one that was a knock off and you knew it

buy a non knockoff i think the problem is you bought one that was a knock off and you knew it

Other people bought one and got thiers to work, but at the end of the day youre right lol. In fact a majority of people got it tow work.

on your device manager does it appear as an unknown device and does it have a yellow triangle on it?

I search windows update and apply the microsoft wireless reciever driver and it works for 30 seconds

I first downloaded this:

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-gb/d/xbox-360-wireless-controller-for-windows

device manager, chose the unknown device with the yellow triangle on it(your adapter), update drivers, chose from computer, let me pick from list, all devices, microsoft, xbox 360 wireless receiver: chose the drivers i just downloaded.