Is MOD24 and GAME24 livestream gonna be archived?

Flight1sim

Just wondering

Should this be in off topic?

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Probably. There will diffidently be highlights. 

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody find a recording/summary of Mod24 yet? Didn't hear about it until after the fact. Did some Googleing but no luck so far.

HexCase: Corsair iCUE 5000X RGBCPU: Ryzen R7 3700X  | MOBO: Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super | RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaw DDR4-3600 16GB | SSD: Corsair MP600 1TB & 480 GB EVO | HDD: 4tb WD Black & 3TB WD Green | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G+ | Cooler: CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT, | Monitor: Acer Predator X34 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB | Mouse: Logitech Hero | OS: Windows 11 | Speakers: Audioengine A5+ | Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud 2 | Laptop/Tablet: TBD | Phone: Samsung Note 9 | PS4 | Xbox One | TV Sony XBR55X900F

i recorded the whole of mod24 but its over 10gb =/ i could put it on a torrent if you wanted ?

Specs 

CPU-Intel I7 4790K- @ 4.5Ghz / Mobo - Asus Maximus Hero VII / GPU - GTX 980 @ 1592MHz / RAM - 16Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 2400Mhz / Cooler - Corsair H105 / SSD - Samsung 250gb 840 EVO / HDD - 2x 2tb Seagate/3x 3tb Seagate / PSU - Corsair RM1000 / Keyboard - Corsair K70 / Mouse - Corsair M65 / Case - Custom Glass panel Corsair Obsidian 750D -  Still saving for upgrades =)

i recorded the whole of mod24 but its over 10gb =/ i could put it on a torrent if you wanted ?

I would love to watch the whole thing I only saw the end and the middle

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

i will try and edit ( due to the breaks ) and try and convert it to a smaller file when i get a day off work (wednesday) and will put it on a torrent, i could upload to youtube aswell but it will maybe be in 10 -20 minute sections and spend the week uploading it (or more) up to you =) 

Specs 

CPU-Intel I7 4790K- @ 4.5Ghz / Mobo - Asus Maximus Hero VII / GPU - GTX 980 @ 1592MHz / RAM - 16Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 2400Mhz / Cooler - Corsair H105 / SSD - Samsung 250gb 840 EVO / HDD - 2x 2tb Seagate/3x 3tb Seagate / PSU - Corsair RM1000 / Keyboard - Corsair K70 / Mouse - Corsair M65 / Case - Custom Glass panel Corsair Obsidian 750D -  Still saving for upgrades =)

i will try and edit ( due to the breaks ) and try and convert it to a smaller file when i get a day off work (wednesday) and will put it on a torrent, i could upload to youtube aswell but it will maybe be in 10 -20 minute sections and spend the week uploading it (or more) up to you =) 

Would be awesome if you could!!! :)

If you do, I'll give u a cookie!

Thanks!

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

I got mentioned by Linus a whole 4 times through various twitter interactions. I deffo wanna watch the archives and boast to my mates that 7000+ people heard my name ;3

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X | Mobo: ASUS Strix X570-I Gaming ITX | GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Founders Edition | RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16GB 3600MHz | Storage: Corsair Force MP600 1TB PCI-e Gen 4 & 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Cooler: Stock Prism | Case: NZXT H210i | PSU: Corsair CS500M

Ok , I'll do my best to get it sorted for you guys, I will upload it to YouTube and post when the first 2 hours are done, the only problem with it is is the first half an hour I was in Chanel 8 so it's not the dedicated stream, after that though I went to channel 16 and from around an hour in the video is full screen dedicated to the mod24 show , iv never edited before but shouldn't be that difficult to cut and stitch together, the quality is 720p I think , because 1080p was to big of a file

Specs 

Ok , I'll do my best to get it sorted for you guys, I will upload it to YouTube and post when the first 2 hours are done, the only problem with it is is the first half an hour I was in Chanel 8 so it's not the dedicated stream, after that though I went to channel 16 and from around an hour in the video is full screen dedicated to the mod24 show , iv never edited before but shouldn't be that difficult to cut and stitch together, the quality is 720p I think , because 1080p was to big of a file

What got out of it? Did you bother any further? I'd still like to see it. ;)

who cares...

sorry i didnt get chance to edit it, been busy with work, i will get it up as soon as i can though, sorry for the delay guys 

Specs 

• 1 month later...