GTA 5 PC & Next gen release date revealed!

im so hyped rn. cant wait to see the performance dif. on pc :D

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Rockstar can eat a fucking cock

I will be obtaining this game alternative ways. 

I planned on buying it for PC if it came out SEPTEMBER OF LAST FUCKING YEAR. 

Rockstar can eat a fucking cock

I will be obtaining this game alternative ways. 

I planned on buying it for PC if it came out SEPTEMBER OF LAST FUCKING YEAR. 

Great. You're going to pirate the game giving them even more of a reason to stop releasing games for PC. Fantastic logic. "I don't like that they aren't releasing games on PC on same date as other platforms, so I'm going to give them a reason to not release on PC at all." Brilliant.

CPU: i7 4790K  RAM: 32 GB 2400 MHz  Motherboard: Asus Z-97 Pro  GPU: GTX 770  SSD: 256 GB Samsung 850 Pro  OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit

Great. You're going to pirate the game giving them even more of a reason to stop releasing games for PC. Fantastic logic. "I don't like that they aren't releasing games on PC on same date as other platforms, so I'm going to give them a reason to not release on PC at all." Brilliant.

Yes. That's exactly what I'm going to do. 

still buying it for full price because I already know how great the game is and how good the game will be again on PC.

But I guess I'm the only one.

No you're not. I loved GTA V on the 360 (minus the shit graphics and low frame rate, but that was expected) and I want to re-experience it on PC. I'm glad they are releasing it later so they can optimize it and make it look even better than it allready looks on PS4. You have my money, Rockstar

Life.exe is missing

they can delay it as much as they like as long as it will run smoothly on my gtx 770....

they can delay it as much as they like as long as it will run smoothly on my gtx 770....

It must run like super hot knife cutting throught the butter :) unless u put gazzilion cars at one spot and blow them the fuck up. 360/PS3 needed only 10-15 cars exploding to drop 90% of frames :D

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Do you have any idea how many people are going to pirate the console versions.... are you fucking serious lol?????

Do you have any idea how many people are going to pirate the console versions.... are you fucking serious lol?????

do you even? PS3 and 360 had considerably less pirating rates compared to ps1/2 days.

Wasn't GTA V developed  for PC first then downgraded to consoles?

They have just been milking it as much as possible for max amount of monies

Read that somewhere before it come out for xbox360/ps3

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

their pc hate will translate into more piracy instead.

PC hate? Use your brain. They have to make sure that the game will run on a bazillion different hardware configurations, which takes time. Manhours that are being paid for with the revenue that the console versions generate. They know the older systems the best, which is why they will get the games first. That has NOTHING to do with hate. Actually, the fact that you will get the game at all proves that the opposite is the case.

Already forgot about the outcry, when Ubisoft's game wasn't optimized to your liking? And all of that for the system on wich the games can be pirated easily and games only really sell when they are at least 50% to 75% marked down. If you guys would run a company and if you had to pay your employees, then you would have to do the exact same thing.

If I was a game dev, then I would probably never want to release a PC version of any of my games, because the vast majority of you guys never seems to be happy with anything. Why even bother?

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.

nah rockstar can choke on my D.

Not only delaying it so people buy it on 360/ps3 and then delaying it even more for people to buy on xbone and ps4 and then on pc

10/10 will pirate

Not sure you understand that they've added a lot of new content. Obviously not worth $60 though

Meh, i had a feeling it would be released in 2015. Typical Rockstar, milking a game as much as possible.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

This is just ridiculous at this point I bet they want full price as well for a game that's more than a year old.

Bastards!

Not sure you understand that they've added a lot of new content. Obviously not worth $60 though

Which they ll have ready for ps4/xbone but need more time for pc? lel

Im sure the game will be really good but delaying the pc just so ppl buy it before on ps4 and then probably on pc again rustles my jimmies

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

still buying it for full price because I already know how great the game is and how good the game will be again on PC.

But I guess I'm the only one.

You're not the only one, but shhh, don't tell anyone. :D

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

JANUARY 27TH

r u srssssssssssssssssss

waiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089