How to Remove Background Noise from USB Mics

TGBSeth

i will take a look at this video soon

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

Video is gone :(

But for my mic, I turn down the volume on the mic and turn up windows volume.

:p

The (expensive but worth it) way to remove background noise is to buy a cardioid mic like the Blue Yeti that is shock mounted on a boom with a pop filter. And set on a mode where it only picks up sound in one direction. Other cheap mics sacrifice quality for noise cancelling capabilities.

I don't have any problems with sort of thing thanks to my soundcard.

I have a samson gtrack and it run's like a beauty, i like the on bored mixamp, so i can adjust my headphone volume and my mic volume using the knobs on the mic

Can you type up whats in the video please? It got taken down.

• 3 weeks later...

Video got removed? Try this one. It seems to be up :P I dont know what his method was, but this is my method.

PC Specs

Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Intel i7 3930K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 32GB (8x4GB) | MSI GTX 980 +200MHz +200MHz | Corsair HX1050i PSU

Corsair Force 120GB SSD | Western Digital 2TB Green HDD | Corsair Carbide 500R Midtower | Random DVD Burner | Corsair H100 for CPU

That was for editing a recording. I was looking for a solution to real time.

Install Gentoo GNU/Linux | "You have been placed on moderator queue. This means that all content you submit will need to be approved by a moderator before it will be shown." | top LEL

Build specs: Corsair 540, i7 2600K @ 4.2Ghz, Asrock z77 extreme4, 16gb DDR3 @1866, 2 x 1TB, GTX 560 ti
Monitors: Asus VG236H, Dell U2713HM Headphones: Koss PortaPro, DT 770 80ohm, AT-AD700 | Steam profile