How are websites like PcPartPicker developed? What programming language is being used?

firro

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum. I want to develop a website like PcPartPicker but I have no clue which code language I need to use, I had Java, Python in my mind.

I will also use databases, hadoop etc.

What code languages are websites like PcPartPicker using?

Greetings,

Firro

i don't know, but i do know that the client-side code of pcpartpicker has easter eggs (and spiders)

i don't know, but i do know that the client-side code of pcpartpicker has easter eggs (and spiders)

<!-- _XMX -->	<!--		Since you took the time to look at the page source,		here's an ascii art rendition of a famous spider (1).		And for what it's worth, PCPartPicker pays its server bills		on time and with real money rather than renditions of spiders.		Seriously, you're still reading this?                                            @@@@@@@@@@@                                         @@                              @@@@@@@@ @@       @@@@                             @@@@@@@@@@@@@@  @@@    @@@@                      @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@           @@@@                    @@       @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@      @@                  @@          @@@@@@@@@ @@ @@@@       @@                        @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@         @@                    @@@@       @@@@@@@ @@@ @@@@           @@                  @@         @@@@@@@@@@   @@@@              @@                @@         @@     @@@@@@@@@@@                 @@                          @@        @@@@@@                      @                         @@         @                        @@          @                       @@           @                       @            @                        @            @                                      @                                     @ -->

Thank you for pointing this out, I had a great laugh  :lol:

█ 

---

immediately after the spider there is a link to the story of the spider

i spent like an hour reading up on that site

oh, designers