My OnePlus One Review (64GB Black) - with pictures

The handheld, its an awesome piece of kit tbh

I intend to do a review on it at some point haha

Do let me know what you think of it.

The other user review of it posted recently is very good. Although I want an iOS/Mac user's perspective as well.

5950X | NH D15S | 64GB 3200Mhz | RTX 3090 | ASUS PG348Q+MG278Q

Do let me know what you think of it.

The other user review of it posted recently is very good. Although I want an iOS/Mac user's perspective as well.

I might be an Apple user but I own tech from everyone

I still dont like andoid as an OS, but I like the capabilities of the hardware, will either do a written or a  video review over the coming weeks

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I might be an Apple user but I own tech from everyone

I still dont like andoid as an OS, but I like the capabilities of the hardware, will either do a written or a  video review over the coming weeks

Same here. I've recently been called a tech Sl** by friends. Can't help it, so many interesting things to play with.

Like the OnePlus One, if the folks behind CyanogenMod can really step up their game the OS tailored to it will be fantastic.

5950X | NH D15S | 64GB 3200Mhz | RTX 3090 | ASUS PG348Q+MG278Q

I guess we have to hope that OnePlus can count to three then... :P

Just curious, what features are you waiting for that have stopped you buying the OPO?

It's mainly the fact that I already have a phone that works ok and not that much money. Probably by the time those 2 factors are rectified, OnePlus will have made a new phone.

The only feature I really want that the OnePlus One doesn't have is an AMOLED display. I just gotta have dat black levels (I use my phone at night a lot with very low brightness). At the moment I would probably choose a moto x or S5 just for the display.

Pilates