Razer mamba 2012 doesn't move cursor after cleaning

Hey guys,

So, today I found some old isapropyll alcohol and decided that it was about time that my mamba got a clean. I made a solution of the isapropyll alcohol and water so that it was not to harsh on the finish. It worked ok, but left watermarks. I tried to get rid of the watermarks for a while, but gave up and returned to my pc. The mouse looked dry so I turned it on and used it for a couple of minuets. However, after this couple of minuets, the cursor stopped moving when I moved the mouse. All the buttons still worked and all the LEDs lit up normally.I tried cleaning the sensor with a cotton wool bud, and using it on a different PC but it stayed the same. Upon very close inspection, it looks as if there are very tiny water droplets inside the sensor. By this time, I was freaking out and grabbed the nearest hair dryer and put it on it's coolest setting (to try and be at least fairly gentle with it) but could not get these water droplets to come out. The problem is that I don't even know if they are water dropplets and I don't know how they could have got in. Sure some of the water/alcohol ran off and formed a small puddle around the mouse, but I dried it before using and water can't go up anyway. So what do you guys think? Will I need the replace the sensor? Will I just be able to open it up and dry the sensor? Also, It might be worth noting that this has happened before after cleaning and after about half an hour, fixed itself (Luckily just after I clicked on the razer support section of there website :P) however, it's been more that half an hour now and it's still not helping. To be honest, I'm just asking for advice right now.

Thanks

-Billy

STOP IT WITH THE TYPED OUT SIGNATURES!

Okay mini rant aside remove the feet on the bottom of the mouse and pop it open. Then you can unscrew the screws holding the PCB onto the frame of the mouse. Remove the PCB, below that you will either see just the sensor left or the sensor is on the PCB (I don't know if it is the same as the DA2013). Basically unscrew the sensor if it is on there and then you can remove the lens. At this point you can wipe it off or do whatever you want to it. I would disassemble it and leave it all out to dry personally.

Or if you don't want to do any of that just unplug your mouse and leave it by a windowsill until it dries.

However that will only fix it if the lens is the problem which it might not be. The mouse itself might be broken but you may as well try this.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

You should never plug something in because it "looks dry". Give it at least a day to really dry out, even with rubbing alcohol. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"