What do you think of Destiny?

Azharz

According to me I've seen many videos of Destiny gameplay and its a whole copy of Tribes: Ascend. Nothing is different even the environment looks the same. What do you think guys about it? Fanboys (and girls), I am not talking to you. :D

Borderlands much?

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

A game which i had hopes for during development, but came to the conclusion it's a pile of wank, since it's console exclusive.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Looks like a broke ass sexual chocolate......

seriously tho, wannabe star citizen that doesn't come even remotely close.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Fantastic game, having so much fun with it. I've loved every second of the Alpha, Beta, and now what I've played of the full game.

Also, it makes me laugh how just because the game has randomly generated loot, that it's suddenly a Borderlands clone. I think it's just kids that are spouting that though, of course they never heard of games like Diablo, Dungeon Siege, and even older games where the loot was more more randomly generated than Borderlands ever was.

All the uneducated guesses in this forum.

Play the stupid game before saying it's shit, god dammit.

Yeah, I know, but I am asking what do You think about it. I respect your opinion.

I'd like to know this as well. I'm torn whether to get the one version on disc or get the 360 version digital and get the one digital for free with that one promotion in case my 360 buddies want to play

That's one of the things that bother me about this forum. The Pc fan boys are everywhere and add nothing to discussions in the console sub forum besides the never ending bashing. Grow up and be platform agnostic and enjoy the wide variety of games spanning all systems

I'd like to know this as well. I'm torn whether to get the one version on disc or get the 360 version digital and get the one digital for free with that one promotion in case my 360 buddies want to play

Get the 360 version and get the XOne version free. You'll still be able to play both versions :)

Gaming PC: Case: NZXT Phantom 820 Black | PSU: XFX 750w PRO Black Edition 80Plus Gold (Platinum) | CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K | CPU Cooler: BE QUIET! Dark Rock Pro 2 | MB: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 Mark S | RAM: 24GB Kingston HyperX and Corsair Vengeance 1866MHz | GPU: MSI R9 280X 3G | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250GB | HDD: 9TB Total | Keyboard: K70 RGB Brown | Mouse: R.A.T MMO7

Laptop: HP Envy 15-j151sa | 1920x1080 60HZ LED | APU: AMD A10-5750M 2.5GHZ - 3.5GHZ | 8GB DDR3 1600mhz | GPU: AMD  HD 8650G + 8750M Dual Graphics | 1TB SSHD

Now I did not play this game yet but from the live feeds I saw the enemy AI looks brain dead.  It just stands out in the open and doesn't even really attempt to chase you down or flank you or anything.  Now this is in lower level content but when are we going to see new games not do this?  Please stop holding players hands and give them a game they deserve that is fun but also challenging.  There is no written or set rule out there that says level 1 to 10 enemies have to be horrid.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Now I did not play this game yet but from the live feeds I saw the enemy AI looks brain dead.  It just stands out in the open and doesn't even really attempt to chase you down or flank you or anything.  Now this is in lower level content but when are we going to see new games not do this?  Please stop holding players hands and give them a game they deserve that is fun but also challenging.  There is no written or set rule out there that says level 1 to 10 enemies have to be horrid.

From what I've played and spoken to friends who are further a long than me the enemy AI is quite brain dead. Their weapons also shoot little globs that move slower than my grandmother and "track" the player. 

The only AI that wasn't brain dead were strike bosses.

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build

I've played it at a friend's house

It's CoD + Sci-Fi

WHOOOOOOOOEEEEOOOOOW

Valid complaint, luckily though low level enemies aren't really too important because you're mainly doing raids (fighting actual bosses that have proper AI, tactics, movement patterns, etc.) or PvP with real players.

It's nothing like Call of Duty, you haven't played it at all.

You run around and shoot people, no?

You run around and shoot people, no?

I guess Metal Gear is a Call of Duty clone.

I guess Splatoon is a Call of Duty clone.

I guess Far Cry is a Call of Duty clone.

I guess The Last of Us is a Call of Duty clone.

I guess Grand Theft Auto is a Call of Duty clone.

I didn't read a post close enough and commented.  I apologize for that and have erased what I had originally typed here in this message.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S