Corsair Graphite 780T

Yay finally! 

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

Crap its private.

60FPS Microwave

Intel Core i5-4670K | Galax GTX 970 EXOC | ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac | Team Elite 8GB 1600MHz | Gelid Black Edition | Samsung slowdown + WD Blue 1TB x2 | Cooler Master V550 | Corsair K65 + Logitech G100s | MasterCase Pro 3

damn you, you cocktease 

<3 u btw.

Home is where the heart my desktop is.

Dutch people: 2 uur 's middags

nick can you shout at corsair for me to tell them to lift the embargo for me? 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

nick can you shout at scorsair for me to tell them to lift the embargo for me? 

On it. Shouting has commenced, although I think I'm shouting at security guards as it's 2:34am in California right now >.<

Is it just me or did Corsair just want to start making ugly cases?

Personally I think that the latest 780T and 380T are just so ugly... 760T was nice, but with the 780T I think that they pushed it too far..

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

Personally I think that the latest 780T and 380T are just so ugly... 760T was nice, but with the 780T I think that they pushed it too far..

I think this looks a lot better than the 600T.. The 380T and the 780T look great although I like the looks of the 750D over any of the graphite series..

I think this looks a lot better than the 600T.. The 380T and the 780T look great although I like the looks of the 750D over any of the graphite series..

As an ex 750d owner, I honestly got tired of it. It's a box meant to be filled with rads

SuperNova: CPU: Intel Core i5 4670k @4.6 GPU: Sapphire R290 Tri-x @1200, @1350, MOBO: MSI Z87 G45 Gaming, RAM: 16Gb HyperX Fury White @1866, PSU: CORSAIR TX750M, CASE: Arc Midi R2, SSD: Kingston 120gb SSD, 
COOLING:
H100i w/ 2x Nb eLoop 800rpm

Check out my build log Black Dawn Check out my build log Supernova

As an ex 750d owner, I honestly got tired of it. It's a box meant to be filled with rads

I was talking about looks. And what's wrong with a lot of radiator space?

The video is private...

You will pay for your teasing Nick, you will...

"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word." -- Al Capone.

I think the look of the Corsair Obsidian cases are overrated tbh. I think this doesn't look bad.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

I really wanted Corsair to get back on track with this case but I'm disappointed... Call me a fanboy but I think Phanteks Enthoo Luxe is the shit.

SimRacer - Casual FSX Pilot!

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

Just watched the review and getting a Phanteks Enthoo Luxe is better than getting the 780T or even the 760T.

My Current PC Codename: Scrapper

Spoiler

Intel i5-3570 | Some LGA 1155 MOBO Some Generic DDR3 8GB 1600Mhz | PowerColor RX 560 2GB | Recycled HP Case Crucial MX100 128GB 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM | Some Generic 500w PSU | Intel Stock Cooler

I like it, its a beautiful case, definitely an improvement on the 760T in a lot of ways.  The outside appearance of the case is magnificent and I do really like the Start-Stop button. 

The Phanteks Enthoo Pro/Luxe is still my go-to recommendation for a case of $100+.  The build quality, features customer service(which I have had to deal with first hand), modularity/mod-friendliness, watercooling options and toolkit are still so much better on the Phanteks Cases. Don't forget, less expensive.

The 780T has a leg up on aesthetics, but thats the only area where I rate it higher than the Phanteks Luxe.  Don't forget this case is almost $200 compared to $100 for the Pro and $139 for the Luxe.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

What about mod support - can we disassemble it? (like the 380T)

144Hz goodness

I've noticed this before with manufacturers sending out review samples in advance and keeping the reviewers under NDA.

All of a sudden i have 3 or 4 reviews of the same product come out almost at the same time :P Doesn't bother me or anything, it's just funny.

Wish NZXT would have done that with the S340 :(

eRbzmZ7.jpg?1

Also, I just now noticed they ALL have 301 views , LOL, although that's a YouTube issue.

- Now with added  WUB WUB -

Not impressed. corsair, sry

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

I've noticed this before with manufacturers sending out review samples in advance and keeping the reviewers under NDA.

All of a sudden i have 3 or 4 reviews of the same product come out almost at the same time :P Doesn't bother me or anything, it's just funny.

Wish NZXT would have done that with the S340 :(

-snip-

Also, I just now noticed they ALL have 301 views , LOL, although that's a YouTube issue.

The 301 views thing is for when views are coming "too quickly" and it will be updated when the views settle down.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

I'm kinda surprised this case's looks aren't received well. Guess each to their own taste.

I find the case an absolute beauty, if I wouldn't have had the NZXT H440 I'd definitly go with this one.

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice

Glad I went ahead and built up my Phanteks Luxe instead of waiting for this case. I was pleasantly surprised by the Luxe, looks nice and is solid.

I7-4790K OC @ 4.7, Asus Maximus VII Hero, 16gb 2133hz Corsair Vengence, 780 GTX SC (2), 250gb Samsung 840 SSD (2), Phanteks Luxe Pro Chassis, EVGA Supernova P2 1200W,MCP655-PWM pump with Bitspower fittings and upgrade kit, 360, 240 EK Radiators, all other watercooling is EK products

YES GLORIOUS. I LOVE THIS CASE SO MUUUUCH

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)