Anyone want a guide on how to fold for Curecoin?

everything counts why not.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

No.

Nobody cares about curecoin. Stahp posting sooo much about it

If you want to then go for it. I love to see user-friendly community made guides and I'm sure you can help someone find the information they want :)

"PSU brands are meaningless, look up the OEM."

No.

Nobody cares about curecoin. Stahp posting sooo much about it

no need to be hateful :S 

im sure people looking into curecoin would love a guide from someone who actually has experience rather than just a standard tutorial saying "do this, do that, there you go"

4690k | Asus Maximus vii hero | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8gb 2133mhz | EVGA GTX 780ti Reference | 120gb intel 530 ssd | 1tb WD black | 1tb WD Green | EVGA 750G2 | Corsair Air 540 | G502 | G240 | BenQ XL2411Z | K70 RGB

Team Robbo - Rest In Peace

OnePlus One owner

no need to be hateful :S 

im sure people looking into curecoin would love a guide from someone who actually has experience rather than just a standard tutorial saying "do this, do that, there you go"

No, he posts about it way too much. 

He's doing it because he's making money, not because he wants to help sick people.

No, he posts about it way too much. 

He's doing it because he's making money, not because he wants to help sick people.

To each his own i guess, he folds for money, you fold to help sick people, i fold for my own reasons, and joe folds for his. No need to bash or disrespect anyone for things they enjoy doing when they dont directly affect you. After all, he's still technically folding and contributing his processing power to the cause. (unless curecoin works differently than how i think it does)

4690k | Asus Maximus vii hero | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8gb 2133mhz | EVGA GTX 780ti Reference | 120gb intel 530 ssd | 1tb WD black | 1tb WD Green | EVGA 750G2 | Corsair Air 540 | G502 | G240 | BenQ XL2411Z | K70 RGB

OnePlus One owner

To each his own i guess, he folds for money, you fold to help sick people, i fold for my own reasons, and joe folds for his. No need to bash or disrespect anyone for things they enjoy doing when they dont directly affect you. After all, he's still technically folding and contributing his processing power to the cause. (unless curecoin works differently than how i think it does)

Nope, you get money from points that you contribute to F@H. CureCoins are pre-generated. I believe 9000 curecoins are distributed evenly depending on the contribution you've made (in %). So it's normal folding.

Nope, you get money from points that you contribute to F@H. CureCoins are pre-generated. I believe 9000 curecoins are distributed evenly depending on the contribution you've made (in %). So it's normal folding.

So youre still contributing to the cause like everyone else is

OnePlus One owner