Windows 7 stuck on black screen with cursor. Help pl0x

Go to solution Solved by UnknownEngineer,

Sorry to sound like a complete noob, but can you give me a basic rundown on how to do this? Btw, i do have a second home pc which i could use for something. thanks!!!

I am going to list you two options, they are the only ones that come my mind ATM, there are others I am sure, but you will have to find those elsewhere. I suggest you consider trying other peoples advice as well. I am assuming the you have a WIN7 installation disk.

Option 1 (Easiest option):

Step 1: Take the HDD to you second PC and copy the files you need. After you are finished you can format the drive .

Step 2: Take the HDD back to the problem PC and re-install using the WIN 7 installation disc. 

Option 2 (requires a USB drive or an empty DVD):

This will be a bit of a hassle, if you want it easy then just plug the old HDD to a working PC and copy what you need. (option 1)

I am going to link the things that you will need and make a small guide if you decide that you will use Zorin on the current machine, it is up to you to decide what to use.

1. Zorin download (Core is the default version) Download the version you need &4 bit if you can.

2. Use universal USB installer to mount the image to the USB (If i recall correctly there was no need to erase the drive, but still, you may want to)

2.5. Using the prgram should be simple, there is a guide on the page the shoes the very simple process of installing.

3. Go to BIOS and set the USB as the primary boot option.

4. Boot into Zorin, you shouldn't need to install it to be able to copy the files, the OS itself will just be slower.

5. Copy the files you need to an external HDD or directly to the USB, just make sure you know which folder you place your files in.

6. Once done with copying you can use Zorin to format the HDD, or the WIN 7 installation disk.

7. Enjoy as you now you have Zorin OS on a USB and you can use it essentially everywhere, you can even install it alongside Win 7. 

NOTE: You can also install Zorin to a DVD and get the exact same result, you just wont be able to copy the files to separate device unless you have an external mass storage devise. 

Disclaimer: When I did this it was not of my own initiative, I was helped by a friend and thus there may be things that I have forgotten. Take my advice with a grain of salt, or even two grains.

Hi,

Can someone tell me how much RAM memory can win7 32bit address?

I have 8GB RAM. Will Win7 see them all?

Yes....32 Bit Win 7 will see up to 16 GB of RAM, 64 Bit Win 7 can see 32GB +

Trying to decide on systems (AMD Both)  Athlon X4 750K Black w/ ASUS Radeon R7 250 GPU or go with AMD A8-6600K Black Edition  APU.

Your thoughts?

Ctrl Alt Del

Thats how i fix mine 

lol so u jus went to  task manager... iv tried that on mine didnt work.. i dont think jus opening task manager will help...