Project Orange Horizon

easynator

I meant how it connects.

It's just in an incredibly bad spot.

It's a right angle connector on the outside edge of the case. If it weren't for that, it would be an absolutely perfect keyboard...

and it fits the colour scheme

Steve

This is seriously the greatest looking build I have seen ever. IMO this puts trade show rigs to shame, I have nothing but admiration and jealously for you. 

This build looks amazing! Great job! Those cables looks like candy :D

This is seriously the greatest looking build I have seen ever. IMO this puts trade show rigs to shame, I have nothing but admiration and jealously for you.

Thank you to both of you!

This thing is sick!

Build log "Whiplash" : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/158477-the-hero/

Whiplash: 4790k@4,4Ghz|Maximus VII Hero|4x4Gb Red/Black HyperX fury 1866Mhz|R9 290 Tri-X|Modded 450D|Sleeved cables on a M12II evo 850W|M500 480Gb| BenQ XL2411T@144Hz

Laptop: 4700MQ|16Gb@1600Mhz|Quadro 1100M|1080P|128Gb SSD|500Gb 7200RPM hdd

My Project Orange Horizon, using a Parvum Systems S2.0 has been selected as one of the The Most Amazing PCs Of September 2014 in Forbes Magazine! w00t w00t!

BTW, I have been nominated as the Custom Build of The Month here. Shoot me a vote if you liked my build :)

My Project Orange Horizon, using a Parvum Systems S2.0 has been selected as one of the The Most Amazing PCs Of September 2014 in Forbes Magazine! w00t w00t!

BTW, I have been nominated as the Custom Build of The Month here. Shoot me a vote if you liked my build :)

nice, congrats for having such an amazing build. Looks at mine... :'(

Steve

Thank you very much! What is the link of your build log?

Havent dont one yet as im gonna doing some cutting and drilling but its an atx case case: Raijintek Agos, A blue and yellow asus motherboard with blue corsair vengeance ram and a reference zotac 760 on air :( oh and a Corsair CX600M :P

Steve

Havent dont one yet as im gonna doing some cutting and drilling but its an atx case case: Raijintek Agos, A blue and yellow asus motherboard with blue corsair vengeance ram and a reference zotac 760 on air :( oh and a Corsair CX600M :P

It doesn't matter if it's on air or on water. The most important thing is that you enjoy building your rig and that you like what you've done! I follow many builds and I enjoy each of them. They have this level of creativity that is refreshing and often inspire me!

It's so beautiful you are so lucky

Thank you!

It doesn't matter if it's on air or on water. The most important thing is that you enjoy building your rig and that you like what you've done! I follow many builds and I enjoy each of them. They have this level of creativity that is refreshing and often inspire me!

Yeah Hopefully ill be able to mod it soon and make it beatifuel and maybe and maybe a tenth as good as yours :P

Steve

Add me on Steam or Origin if you guys like to play FPS.

Yeah though i cant play battlefield at the moment because windows 10 screwed all my games up apart from steam which got rid of all my saves :(

Steve

• 3 months later...

Looks great man, very well designed!

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress 

Wow this is so cool

Looks great man, very well designed!

You went all out on this awesome looking build. Nice work.

Thank you guys, much appreciated!

• 4 weeks later...

Did you troll us with the goop of thermal compound? 

Anyways turned out sexy! 

Any problems you ran through? 

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)