good android 10 tablet?

aidenrelkoff

so my mom wants a good ipad sized android tablet, any recommendations?

My Car: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/?p=4442206

CPU: i5 4590 |Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4|Memory: Corsair Vengance 8gbs|Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1TB|GPU: ZOTAC GTX 760 2gb|PSU: Thermaltech TR2 500W|Monitors: LG24M35 24" & Dual 19"|Mouse:Razer DeathAdder 2013 with SteelSeries Qck mini|Keyboard: Ducky DK2087 Zero MX Red|Headset: HyperX Cloud|Cooling: Corsair 120mm blue LED, Lepa vortex 120mm, stock 120mm|Case:Enermax Ostrog Blue Windowed

z2 and I believe the z3 is comimg soon if your willing to go a bit smaller the shield tablet pretty much gets 10/10

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Galaxy Tab 10.5 S (SAMOLED)

Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 (LCD)

Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 (LCD)

Rest of the specs are the same.

Get the Galaxy Tab S. 

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

I would suggest Nexus 10... but it is really dated and Google really needs to friggin' release a second version.

However for now, I would say go with Galaxy Note/Tab (Pro) 10.1 tablets (as mentioned above) or Xperia Z2/3 tablets which have nice SoC's and that fancy stuff. Also I recommend checking out some tablets that carry Tegra 4 processors (http://www.nvidia.com/object/tegra-phones-tablets.html) or wait until the Tegra K1 is put into a 10-inch device.

There is a lot coming out in the near future, so you can (and probably should) wait a little until the launch season.

PLEASE QUOTE ME WHEN YOU REPLY TO MY POSTS, thank you.

Sony Xperia Tablet Z2 (10.1")

Would do Samsung, but TouchWiz is just not even worth it. (Unless you buy the expensive Pro)

Can't really think of much more that won't lag like crazy.

If you want 8" Galaxy Tab S 8", Sony Xperia Z3 Compact, Nvidia Sheild Tablet?

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Wait for the next Nexus tablet. It may be 9 inches though.

If it's an urgency, Galaxy Tab S is pretty good because it has a cheerful (but crappy) UI for elders.