I need help with folding!

ok so i downloaded the folding at home app and it will only get to about 82.6% done then stop. i dont know what it going on plz help!?

u wot m7+1

I had a similiar issue trying to fold on an AMD 5450. It would get to around 80% then stop with an error. I had to give up on using the 5450 and just settle for CPU folding on that machine. If you're using an old GPU maybe this is what you're experiencing as well.

The computer isn't the "Thing".....the computer is the "Thing" that gets you to the "Thing".  - excerpt from "Halt and Catch Fire".

Can we get your system specs? Screen shot of the advanced view of the app, output of the log file?

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

I had a similiar issue trying to fold on an AMD 5450. It would get to around 80% then stop with an error. I had to give up on using the 5450 and just settle for CPU folding on that machine. If you're using an old GPU maybe this is what you're experiencing as well.

im on an old laptop because i dont have a desktop it has a centrino 2 cpu and onboard graphics

u wot m7+1

Can we get your system specs? Screen shot of the advanced view of the app, output of the log file?

centrino 2 cpu 2 gb ddr2 ram idk the other specs

u wot m7+1

centrino 2 cpu 2 gb ddr2 ram idk the other specs

that is probably your problem m8, try using the chrome extension

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

that is probably your problem m8, try using the chrome extension

@athesean1 This is my suggestion as well, the centrino just won't cut it from some projects and would be much better suited to the Chrome app folding.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99