For People looking where there intel sticker is

MeepLikesToBuildPc's

I know this is dumb, but i just want to post it for the newbies in the pc universe.

If you cant find your intel sticker, (for example, your i7 sticker) it is on the back of the little manual.

post-90150-0-33161200-1409920556_thumb.j

My Main Build: NZXT S340 - NZXT Kraken X31 - Crucial MX100 256GB - i5 4460 - Gigabyte Z97P D3 - Kingston HyperX Red 8GB - MSI Nvidia GTX 780 3GB - Corsair LL & HD RGB Fans, Corsair Lighting Node Pro. 

Thanks, I didn't know that. That seems an odd place to put it, but I suppose you can't lose it like I totally didn't with my AMD one *cough*. Personally I wouldn't put the sticker on my case, but I'm sure I know people who would want to :)

"PSU brands are meaningless, look up the OEM."

Now to find someone with an unused sticker and put it on my blue and black pure AMD build.

You can also buy those things online, but idk where.

Edit: I found it it's modsticker.com

You can also buy those things online, but idk where.

Edit: I found it it's modsticker.com

I found some on ebay too.

i used mine on my 360 

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

i used mine on my 360 

now i truly hate you......

jk wub you bby <3 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

whet i got my pentium, i looked around the box for it, and couldn't find it. then i looked at the back of the manual... :D

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

I did not know this either. Now I have my intel I5 sticker. Yay.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

This works only if you buy boxed version. The tray package comes without manual. And cooler. Just CPU in box with sticker.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

not very useful for my 8350, but if the best deal on the market is an intel when the time comes to upgrade, that will be nice to know

Build: Sister's new build |CPU i5 2500k|MOBO MSI h61m-p23 b3|PSU Rosewill 850w  |RAM 4GB 1333|GPU Radeon HD 6950 2GB OCedition|HDD 500GB 7200|HDD 500GB 7200|CASE Rosewill R5|Status online

Build: Digital Vengeance|CPU i7 4790k 4.8GHz 1.33V|MOBO MSI z97-Gaming 7|PSU Seasonic Xseries 850w|RAM 16GB G.skill sniper 2133|GPU Dual R9 290s|SSD 256GB Neutron|SSD 240GB|HDD 2TB 7200|CASE Fractal Design Define R5|Status online

I just keep all the stickers. 

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

My FX-8320 had it next to the CPU pretty smart.

MY RIG | AMD FX-8320 | COOLER MASTER HYPER 212 EVO | ASUS M5A97 R2.0 | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT 8GB DDR3-1600MHz | WD CAVIAR BLUE 1TB | ASUS RADEON R9 280 3GB DIRECTCU II | CORSAIR 300R | CORSAIR CX 600W 80+ BRONZE | 1x COOLER MASTER SICKLEFLOW 120mm | WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64-BIT | DELL S2240M 21.5' 1080p <p> | G602 | G710+ MOBILE| ONEPLUS ONE 64GB RUNNING OXYGENOS  | NEXUS 4 16GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP | NEXUS 7 2013 32GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP

I don't use the new ones, I prefer the previous design

intel-core-i5-sandy.jpg

I prefer the ones used in Westmere CPUs, like the i3 550 (my profile pic :D)

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

I found mine and possibly yours :P

gallery_2145_423_199432.jpg

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

I love to show of my stickers on my PC, so people know I'm a badass when they look at it.

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

Now to find someone with an unused sticker and put it on my blue and black pure AMD build.

do you have that sweet sapphire pure black 990fx board?

Spoiler

AMD R7 1800X, H100i GTX, AMD Radeon RED DEVIL 5700XT, ASUS STRIX B350-F GAMING, 16gb DDR4 3000, 1Tb, 2 X SEAGATE 1Tb, Coolermaster V1200 Platinum, NZXT H440 red/black, STEEL SERIES AEROX 3, DUCKY X POWER COLOR RED DEVIL KEYBOARD, Microsoft xbox 360 wired controller, LG ULTRAWIDE.

do you have that sweet sapphire pure black 990fx board?

Nope...

Check sig...

Budget-y APU-based system with 260X...

• 2 weeks later...

I found mine and possibly yours :P

gallery_2145_423_199432.jpg

Why the hell do you have Intel ssd's, like 16 Xeons, and 15 i7's? You must be either a professional or and illuminatii.

And so GabeN has told us to march forthith unto the Land of Holy welding our swords of mice, shields of keyboards, and helmets of Oculus Rifts where we shall reclaim it-which is rightfully ours-from the PUNY Console Peasants from whom armed only with mere controllers we shall decimate in all forms of battle and we shall dominate even in their most ridiculous tradition and infatuation of CoD. Yes, my brothers- sisters and trans sexuals too- we shall destroy the inferior of races with our might and majesty. And if any Peasants wish to join us they must speak now or forever perish. -Ancient Speech from a Leader of Old, Book of Murratri section 2

Why the hell do you have Intel ssd's, like 16 Xeons, and 15 i7's? You must be either a professional or and illuminatii.

I'll pick the latter :ph34r:

Work, someone's gotta do something with all those stickers, you should see the back side of my office door before I started sticking them on the clipboard :lol:

I'll pick the latter :ph34r:

Work, someone's gotta do something with all those stickers, you should see the back side of my office door before I started sticking them on the clipboard :lol:

Well if you guys ever upgrade any of them just pm me for my address and you can send them over to me. :) 

And so GabeN has told us to march forthith unto the Land of Holy welding our swords of mice, shields of keyboards, and helmets of Oculus Rifts where we shall reclaim it-which is rightfully ours-from the PUNY Console Peasants from whom armed only with mere controllers we shall decimate in all forms of battle and we shall dominate even in their most ridiculous tradition and infatuation of CoD. Yes, my brothers- sisters and trans sexuals too- we shall destroy the inferior of races with our might and majesty. And if any Peasants wish to join us they must speak now or forever perish. -Ancient Speech from a Leader of Old, Book of Murratri section 2

Well if you guys ever upgrade any of them just pm me for my address and you can send them over to me. :)

Anything we let go of so to speak is pretty much useless or has been cannibalized for parts to keep its brothers alive. Those CPU stickers are from systems that replaced P4's and that generation server class systems. We run our systems running a long long time.

I'd have more stickers but my vendors have been skimping on sending them :( I want to fill the back of that clipboard.

Anything we let go of so to speak is pretty much useless or has been cannibalized for parts to keep its brothers alive. Those CPU stickers are from systems that replaced P4's and that generation server class systems. We run our systems running a long long time.

I'd have more stickers but my vendors have been skimping on sending them :( I want to fill the back of that clipboard.

Im fine with old hardware, I dont judge based off of age.