Raijintek metis: Aluminium everything, before you ask, yes that too

brownninja97

Is the window aluminium too?

(and many props for the proper spelling ;)

chrome tried to auto correct me, it failed.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

• 2 months later...

I'm Planning an ITX Build soon so far i am liking this case but does anyone know if you could squeeze an All in One liquid cooler in this case or would it not be a good idea?

Aluminium SCREWS?

I guess this won't last.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

That window on the side panel isn't aluminium.

inb4 "yes, it actually is, because SCIENCE"

Xeon E3-1231-v3 // 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro // Asus Z97AR // XFX RX 480 GTR

the only explanation i have for that is using an extremely thin layer of aluminium or a aluminium compound. On the other hand you can bend aluminium and glass to make the silver appear as if it was transparent or semi transparent due to the weird ways of refraction, it confuses me, i havent done science to that level yet.

*ahem*

http://dornob.com/transparent-aluminum-glass-like-see-through-metal/

This is what I think of Pre-Ordering video games: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp98SH3vW2Y

Allu everything? Why no allu cords, or fans :(

recession....

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

chrome tried to auto correct me, it failed.

Love the review! I am picking up my sponsored Metis today for a new project.

Also, ALUMINIUM is the correct spelling in my books. 

Keep up the nice work, and correct spelling!

/J

http://www.facebook.com/metallicacidcustomspcs

That window on the side panel isn't aluminium.

Transparent aluminum lad

Main rig. Updated :D CPU: FX8350 @stock Cooler: Corsair h110 Motherboard: Ga-990fxa-ud5 Memory: Corsair Vengance 8Gigs 1866Mhz GPU: MSI GTX 970 SLI (blower cooler)  PSU: Cooler Master Silent pro 850w SSD: Corsair Force GT 60Gb HDD: WD 500 Caviar blue Case: Thermaltake core V71 Fan controler: NZXT Sentry

Secondary PC: CPU: i5 4670k @stock Cooler: Thermaltake NIC L/31 Motherboard: Asus Z97I-PLUS Memory: Corsair Vengance 8Gigs 2133Mhz GPU: ZOTAC GTX 780 (Titan cooler) PSU: Antec 520m Pro SSD: Corsair Force GT 60Gb HDD: WD 500 Caviar blue & WD 2TB Green Case: Thermaltake core V1

EDIT

Didn't see the date on the thread and I apologise for adding to the necro posts.

Don't worry about that. Why isn't there a big popup that says "Don't necro posts" for new members? Some of them dug out one of my threads from july that  was marked as solved.

Molex to SATA, lose all your data

Tolerance for gpus seems low, but I think it would be 11 or 12 in if you do an sfx psu, is it compatible with them?

-------

Current Rig

-------

Wow @datprice. Rajintek are really going for it in this market. Good deal for pretty much all around aluminium.

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Apology 38a, Socrates

I bought one of these for $39CAD a while back.  It's black and I plan on using it for a HTPC, still havent gotten around to it yet.  

The case is built well, panels are thick enough and it's definitely a great base to get a little creative with some slight modding.  I'm going to try to have my components all passive cooled with a single large low rpm fan.