Sub $100 IEMs?

xdskiller

Looking for some good sub $100 IEMs, something that doesn't tangle like crazy would be very much preferred. Halp me audio  heads!

Looking for some good sub $100 IEMs, something that doesn't tangle like crazy would be very much preferred. Halp me audio  heads!

It's not much cheaper, I know but Shure SE215's are excellent. I constantly use them, they never get tangled, the cable is nice and sturdy, and they stay in whenever I go walking. 

The sound quality is very clear (Clearer than anything else I've used before), and even has some nice bass. They're not the super punchy kind of bass, but still pretty darn good.

Also, if eventually they start to go out because of the cable, you can replace them. Detachable cables. :D

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

It's not much cheaper, I know but Shure SE215's are excellent. I constantly use them, they never get tangled, the cable is nice and sturdy, and they stay in whenever I go walking. 

The sound quality is very clear (Clearer than anything else I've used before), and even has some nice bass. They're not the super punchy kind of bass, but still pretty darn good.

Also, if eventually they start to go out because of the cable, you can replace them. Detachable cables. :D

Hmm any mishaps with the cable pulling out accidentally ? Oh and I like your quote, thx for the suggestion

+1 

Hmm any mishaps with the cable pulling out accidentally ? Oh and I like your quote, thx for the suggestion

No. the cable goes in from the top--so pulling down doesn't pull the wire out.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

I've had issues with pulling the cable out of the 3.5mm jack in my motherboard, but that's only because the cable's pretty long from where I'm sitting so it gets caught on my stomach some times. As far as from the earbuds themselves, that end's never gotten pulled out. Besides, the times they do get unplugged from the socket, it's always my fault for not using the cable ties it comes with xD

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

You must have some special SE215's because mine always get tangled when getting them out of my pocket.

You must have some special SE215's because mine always get tangled when getting them out of my pocket.

Oh, well I use the cable ties whenever I take them anywhere. I wrap them up in the small traveling case with the ties, then when I want to use them I take them out, but I keep the cable ties on so they don't get tangled or anything.

Every review I've seen about the 215's describes them as "bassy" "basshead" "punchy" "over-emphasized" >.>

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Every review I've seen about the 215's describes them as "bassy" "basshead" "punchy" "over-emphasized" >.>

Really? Well, I'm not really much of a bass head so I listen to music with heavy bass at a minimum. All I know is it's the clearest bass, mid, and treble that I've heard and that's what I really like about it. 

audiofeelz like their sparkly treble too much imo

se215 is hard to beat for the price.

If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life thinking it's stupid.  - Albert Einstein