• Grommet-less cable management bar keeps cables tidy with ease
  • Full 280mm radiator support for the latest Kraken cooler
  • Compact form factor coming in two inches below competing mid towers
  • Detailed design and engineering with tons of small touches
  • Very easy to build in for new and experienced users alike
  • Integrated PSU shroud for an ultra clean build
  • Fully filtered intakes

What do you think?

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Looks VERY nice!

that is an awesome video too

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

depending on the price and availability i want it

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Still not a micro ATX case. Your letting me down NZXT, I want a H series mATX case.

About the case on topic however, it looks very sleek, with good potential to water cool as the video shows. Very industrial, as they show off. Very pleased with the introduction of the PSU shroud into other cases besides the H440, it certainly improves the aesthetics and of course allows for more drives to be installed. I won't be buying one, but I can certainly see it being a decent seller and I get the appeal for it.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

I bet it'll be like $340.

ucwutididther^^^^

I think it actually looks awesome but I wish there was more radiator support. 

According to the site it only supports a 240 in the front and a 120 in the rear. There is no top radiator support.Looking at the case though they probably would not have to makes it that much bigger for a 240 in the top and 360 in the front. Should be mATX instead of full ATX....

Other wise i think it looks good but I am still looking more forward to the upcoming Enthoo Evlov because of the above. The price on this case is really good though and hopefully they will make a more expensive model to address some of the water cooling support.

I've to admit the camera works of the video is fantastic and stylish. The case is ok.

kinda looks like that other case they recently released, forgot the name thou....

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Looks VERY nice!

that is an awesome video too

Yeah it's really nice looking.

Any stats on the weight yet? All steel will be incredibly heavy.

IIRC 7.5 kg

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

I hope NZXT will release a steel-made Switch series case next yr...

I hope NZXT will release a steel-made Switch series case next yr...

Is there much need for a remake of the Switch with the H440 out thouhg?

I'd consider this, had I not already ordered my H440... 

looks to be about the size of the 350d, which is quite nice. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

I bet it'll be like $340.

ucwutididther^^^^

It's $69.99 in their online store

http://store.nzxt.com/product-p/ca-s340w-b1.htm

Ignis (Primary rig)
CPU
 i7-4770K                               Displays Dell U2312HM + 2x Asus VH236H
MB ASRock Z87M Extreme4      Keyboard Rosewill K85 RGB BR
RAM G.Skill Ripjaws X 16GB      Mouse Razer DeathAdder
GPU XFX RX 5700XT                    Headset V-Moda Crossfade LP2
PSU Lepa G1600
Case Corsair 350D
Cooling Corsair H90             
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS) + WD Blue 1TB

Server 01Alpha                                       Server 01Beta                            Chaos Box (Loaner Rig)                Router (pfSense)
CPU
 Xeon X5650                                      CPU 2x Xeon E5520                    CPU Xeon E3-1240V2                     CPU Xeon E3-1246V3
MB Asus P6T WS Pro                               MB EVGA SR-2                             MB ASRock H61MV-ITX                 MB ASRock H81 Pro BTC
RAM Kingston unbuffered ECC 24GB  RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB         RAM Random Ebay RAM 12GB    RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 8GB
GPU XFX R5 220                                       GPU EVGA GTX 580 SC               GPU Gigabyte R9 295x2                GPU integrated
PSU Corsair CX430M                               PSU Corsair AX1200                   PSU Corsair GS700                         PSU Antec EA-380D
Case Norco RPC-450B 4U                      Case Rosewill  RSV-L4000C        Case Modified Bitfenix Prodigy   Case Norco RPC-250 2U
Cooling Noctua NH-U9S                        Cooling 2x CM Hyper 212 Evo  Cooling EVGA CLC 120mm           Cooling stock
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)           Storage null                                 Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)  Storage Fujitsu 150GB HDD
               8x WD Red 1TB in Raid 6                                                                                WD Black 1TB    
               WD Green 2TB

Is there much need for a remake of the Switch with the H440 out thouhg?

i like the design of switch 810 more than the h440, so I hope NZXT will make a successor to the switch 810

Sweet mother of baby Jesus, that thing is a work of art.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

depending on the price and availability i want it

All for $70

Have a bad day...

Now that just looks sexy.

http://www.nzxt.com/product/detail/151-s340-mid-tower-atx-case.html

No front drive bays

Optional fan control (instead of some integrated thing that's terrible placed like most cases)

Sure it says no top radiator support, but it's friggin steel, you can make it do just about anything you want. I can see some really good mods to this. And I like where (I think) the HDD/SDD cages are, down below with the PSU all nice and hidden.

I might just have to get one of these, especially for 70 bucks.

Edit: It does have a thing like the air 540 for drives beneath the gpu, but they appear to be SSD tray's rather than hdd's, which is cool.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Now that just looks sexy.

http://www.nzxt.com/product/detail/151-s340-mid-tower-atx-case.html

No front drive bays

Optional fan control (instead of some integrated thing that's terrible placed like most cases)

Sure it says no top radiator support, but it's friggin steel, you can make it do just about anything you want. I can see some really good mods to this. And I like where (I think) the HDD/SDD cages are, down below with the PSU all nice and hidden.

I might just have to get one of these, especially for 70 bucks.

Edit: It does have a thing like the air 540 for drives beneath the gpu, but they appear to be SSD tray's rather than hdd's, which is cool.

Yeah i was thinking you could maybe mod the psu cover to be shorter and allow for another 120mm fan/rad mount and then try to figure something out for the top. Have to see some more pics of the internals to be sure though.

Sweet mother of baby Jesus, that thing is a work of art.

Oh yes, I wonder what price the will be here in Denmark, because I'm in the market for a new one and this looks like the place to buy one.

Oh, look, a case.

Cool teaser, to you know, tease something new that shouldn't have been a teaser, but was anyway because for some reason you wanted to build hype for something we already knew was gonna happen.

Also nice video that barely shows anything the case has to offer while also incorporating annoying background "music".

10/10, would like to get teased more and have more shoddy YouTube videos released. /s

On-topic: Outside looks like a 900D a bit. Cool that it has no external 5.25" bays, but it looks like it only has two-three internal 3.5" bays and two internal 2.5" slots. I don't own two SSD's and I own 4-5 hard drives. I would very much like to see more 3.5" bays.

Awesome idea of removing 5.25" to allow a more compact design and for more airflow.

*Edit, just saw it will cost $70!? Now I'm REALLY interested. @LinusTech when is the unboxing and system build videos going to be released? There is no way you don't have this case for reviewing.