So I need a new case...

Multiplayer

Hi folks,

First post on here, but I've been having some debate with myself about what kind of case I should get.

My current system:

Asus M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Motherboard
AMD FX-8320 8-Core Processor - Overclocked to 4.6 Ghz
MSI Radeon R9 280X 3GB DDR5 Gfx Card
2 x 4GB Kingston HyperX Blu 1600Mhz DDR3
Corsair H100i Dual 120MM Water Cooler
OCZ Agility 3 240GB SSD (Very Old at this point, buying an MX100:D)
WD Blue 500GB HDD
Corsair CX 750 Watt Modular PSU
Cooler Master HAF 912 Case w/ CM Storm Enforcer Window Panel

My issues in my current build/case is that I'm unable to run a push/pull with the H100i and the M5A99FX Pro R2.0 due to the heatsink located on the North Bridge. It just gets in the way and I can't add a second fan. I MUST be able to run push/pull with the h100i and M5A99FX. 
My future thoughts for this case are that I'm not going to be upgrading my system in terms of processor/mb anytime soon, nor will I be going to custom/expandable watercooling in the time being, however, I may Crossfire in the future. I'd prefer something that can run a bunch of fans, as I live in a small room and heat dissipation is sometimes an issue. I do not need a disk drive. I'm thinking I'd like a window, and something that I can add lights to to brighten up (if you have any case/light combo ideas, let me know).

The current system is themed blue, with the mobo/ram blue, so I'm open to a black or white case, or any other ideas you may have.

Thanks!

tl;dr read plox

edit: I've seen the h100 compatibility thread, however, I'd like to know people's personal opinions.

edit 2: What I've seen that I like: NZXT H440, how the PSU is separated.

Push pull doesn't increase performance, just use two good quality fans in push or pull.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Push pull doesn't increase performance, just use two good quality fans in push or pull.

I'm not asking to increase performance, I just want to be able to run push/pull.

Well what is your budget? Instantly what comes to mind is the Corsair 750d, 760t (I own one) and 780t. They all have exactly what you're looking for and look great. They just tend to be a bit expensive.

Sky Pollution | i5 3570k @4.8Ghz | MSi z77a g45 | MSi GTX 770 Gaming 2gb | Samsung 840 Evo 250gb, Samsung OEM 500gb HDD | Corsair CX750m | Corsair 760t White Edition |
Corsair M95 | SuperLux 668b's | Logitech C615 | ViewSonic VX2250wm | Random OEM keyboard until I rage break it and grab another random OEM keyboard from my pile.
Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186413-sky-pollution-my-white-760t-build-rebuildupgrade/

I'm not asking to increase performance, I just want to be able to run push/pull.

If it doesn't bring any benefits then why waste the money on a new case just to do it?

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Well what is your budget? Instantly what comes to mind is the Corsair 750d, 760t (I own one) and 780t. They all have exactly what you're looking for and look great. They just tend to be a bit expensive.

No more than $150 or so, pref. In theory, there isn't a budget, so.

However, I like the 760t.. like a lot. How is it?

If it doesn't bring any benefits then why waste the money on a new case just to do it?

Because I'm using an old HAF912 that is unable to use a push/pull, that someone gave me and has the honeycombs cut at the top, etc. So, I'm in the market for something that looks nicer than the 912 and suits what I'm looking for.

S340. h440 or enthoo pro

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Because I'm using an old HAF912 that is unable to use a push/pull, that someone gave me and has the honeycombs cut at the top, etc. So, I'm in the market for something that looks nicer than the 912 and suits what I'm looking for.

Corsair air 540 is pretty nice, I think you can, though I'm not completely sure if you can do push/pull in it.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

No more than $150 or so, pref. In theory, there isn't a budget, so.

However, I like the 760t.. like a lot. How is it?

It is really really really nice, the side panels are a bit wobbly but that is to the expected since they have such a huge window. And the top fan mounts don't have a dust filter which doesn't make any sense to me and the cover for it blocks airflow but it is just attached with magnets so no big deal. Other than that though it is super nice, it looks gorgeous, has a TON of room, comes with nice LED fans in the front. And the build quality is overall really good.

Here is my build log for my system in the 760t if you want to check it out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186413-sky-pollution-my-white-760t-build-rebuildupgrade/

Sky Pollution | i5 3570k @4.8Ghz | MSi z77a g45 | MSi GTX 770 Gaming 2gb | Samsung 840 Evo 250gb, Samsung OEM 500gb HDD | Corsair CX750m | Corsair 760t White Edition |
Corsair M95 | SuperLux 668b's | Logitech C615 | ViewSonic VX2250wm | Random OEM keyboard until I rage break it and grab another random OEM keyboard from my pile.
Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186413-sky-pollution-my-white-760t-build-rebuildupgrade/