Alienware just stop.....

Bosspro1

Link doesnt work and how is it being anything like a Mac Pro?  Just because its not a standard rectabgular prism shape doesnt mean its copying anythign

If you're going to insult Alienware, make your argument sensible. That case looks nothing like a Mac Pro.

it's way too big. It's not even trying be like a mac pro, the mac pro atleast saves desk space which it take and is much smaller than other workstations which is a plus. this is just crap.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Eh, the airflow argument makes sense i guess. It's still stupid though.

They're trying to differentiate themselves, and are turning into a Noctua with their terrible looking products and high prices.

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Any one else think this looks like it is trying to be like the new mac pro w/ the hole not cubed case design?

I'm sorry but no. You could fit like three new Mac Pros in that thing and it's really fugly. It's like a combination between this

Triforce_(Ocarina_of_Time).png

and this

Guardian_921-R.png.pagespeed.ce.6aN1bHuh

Just tasteless patterns for no apparent reason.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

People keep saying it's trying to be the Mac Pro. But the Mac Pro is a small, cylindrical WORKSTATION and the Alienware is a large, triangular GAMING PC.

And I for one actually like it. It's different.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

I like the case but will not pay what Alienware will want for one of their pcs.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Eh, the airflow argument makes sense i guess. It's still stupid though.

They're trying to differentiate themselves, and are turning into a Noctua with their terrible looking products and high prices.

Even Noctua started releasing better-looking fans.

(at higher and lower price)

Don't you dare drag Noctua to Alienware level. :P

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Even Noctua started releasing better-looking fans.

(at higher and lower price)

Don't you dare drag Noctua to Alienware level. :P

I was actually dragging Alienware to noctua level. There's really not too much wrong with Alienware other than the price gouging, which many other companies are also guilty of

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Add a pane of glass to the front and remove the alien head. Then it'd look more artsy.

I was actually dragging Alienware to noctua level. There's really not too much wrong with Alienware other than the price gouging, which many other companies are also guilty of

There are lots more things wrong with Alienware.

http://www.dell.com/us/p/alienware-aurora-r4/pd?oc=dpcwny1&model_id=alienware-aurora-r4

Horrible combination of cpu and gpu, for one.

Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

There are lots more things wrong with Alienware.

http://www.dell.com/us/p/alienware-aurora-r4/pd?oc=dpcwny1&model_id=alienware-aurora-r4

Horrible combination of cpu and gpu, for one.

...That's a configuration screen...You pick what you want...

...That's a configuration screen...You pick what you want...

Does not matter what you pick; there isn't an option for lower than i7 cpu to pair up with r9 270.

Want i5? "Too bad, f**k you for not wanting to spend lots of money." - Alienware

And the higher end gpu are even more overpriced.

Want a 770 instead of r9 270? $400 extra...

Yes, you remove the r9 270 which is about $170 and ADD $400, for a total cost of $570 for a gtx 770...

I think it's one step away from the best case ever, a WAN show logo case.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Does not matter what you pick; there isn't an option for lower than i7 cpu to pair up with r9 270.

Want i5? "Too bad, f**k you for not wanting to spend lots of money." - Alienware

And the higher end gpu are even more overpriced.

Want a 770 instead of r9 270? $400 extra...

Yes, you remove the r9 270 which is about $170 and ADD $400, for a total cost of $570 for a gtx 770...

...It's the lga 2011 platform, there are no I5 lga 2011 cpus...

It does look like an Alien device so I give them props for that.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

I like the alienware design. But the MacPro is a turbocharged trash can. So no, it's not close.

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

I think it's one step away from the best case ever, a WAN show logo case.

You just have me an idea for the next time I'm bored as shit in C4D

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

You just have me an idea for the next time I'm bored as shit in C4D

IKR" Most PCMASTERRACE case of all time.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs