a good case for a monsta

im looking to build a extreme watercooled rig *more details here http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/207479-i7-4790k-custom-watercooling-plan-log/?p=2814824*

and i was looking around and i found this rads: Alphacool Nexxos Monsta, and i loved them! with the current case (thermaltake core v71) could house 2x 420mm, 1x 240mm and 1x120 and i wanted to know where could i fit a monsta in this case? o which case could fit those behemoth? 

thanks in advance!

Phanteks Enthoo Pro or Luxe

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Yeah, should be able to fit in the front intake. (If you remove the bays and stuff)

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

Phanteks Enthoo Pro or Luxe

lol you're not gonna fit a 65mm radiator with fans in that case...

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

clearance issues? maybe should i go for de 360mm instead the 420mm i have planned? in push pull -those are 80mm of rad thickness- or just stick with the xspc ex-420 which is 36mm?

lol you're not gonna fit a 65mm radiator with fans in that case...

Edit* NM I had my facts wrong

Check out the Primo

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."