Red LED Fan Under 20$

nikolaizombie1
Go to solution Solved by MourningSouls,

Two good fans for $20 combined, not that I can think of. Enermax T.B.Vegas, Bitfenix Spectre Pro are two fans around $15 each that are pretty good.

LED fans where you can get two for $20 are Bitfenix Spectre LED, Corsair AF120 LED Quiet Edition & Cooler Master Sickleflow*.

*Sickleflows are fans with good stats, and a significant amount of negative reviews. I'm hesitant to recommend them because of that, but they fall into the price range and have red LEDs.

Two good fans for $20 combined, not that I can think of. Enermax T.B.Vegas, Bitfenix Spectre Pro are two fans around $15 each that are pretty good.

LED fans where you can get two for $20 are Bitfenix Spectre LED, Corsair AF120 LED Quiet Edition & Cooler Master Sickleflow*.

*Sickleflows are fans with good stats, and a significant amount of negative reviews. I'm hesitant to recommend them because of that, but they fall into the price range and have red LEDs.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S