Blue screen of death

hypergod

I'll start off by saying I'm running windows 8.1. So I was playing diablo 3 trying out the new patch and the game crashed client side with a blizzard error thought nothing of it since a lot of people have been having issues like that with the new patch. But not even 10 minutes later I was greated with "whea uncorrectable error " and my computer restarted. Now my computer is only 26 days old runs everything great and I have not had this error before and the next day I played diablo 3 for 10 hours with no problems. I'm just nervous something might be wrong with my new computer or can a blue screen be caused by a game with a crappy patch. I'm not to knowledgable about computers so sorry if I am making a big deal out of nothing.

Could it be overheating?

“Look at you soaring through the air majestically... like an eagle. Piloting a blimp.” - GLaDOS

Full load my CPU was at 48 on the highest core and my gpu was at 51

I will try mem test when I get home

It would help if you posted the bsod dump log.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

I have also ran prime 95 and furmark extreme and memtest86 with no problem at all