Microsoft just teased Windows 9 by mistake

Dietrichw

Source

4878018c54e950bccfeed4f5dfdcf327.png

Microsoft hasn't officially discussed Windows 9 yet, but its Chinese division is keen to get people talking about the upcoming OS. In a Weibo posting today, Microsoft China asked "Microsoft’s latest OS Windows 9 is coming soon, do you think the start menu at the left bottom will make a come back?" A Windows 9 logo, mocked up as a wallpaper earlier this year, accompanied the post before it was quickly removed, and Chinese site Cnbeta spotted it. It was clearly a mistake, but the wording suggests Windows 9 is indeed "coming soon."

uhhh ooops

I'm very excited for Windows 9, I hope it's gonna be as good as 7 or ofcourse, better.

And haha, scrubs.

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

repost

and that logo looks awful

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.