What case fans would you recommend?

Laurysss

you can use the fan controller or the adapters...

I read the spec sheets on the Jetflo... They look impressive... I retract my corsair recommendation...

Yeah this fan looks awesome. How do i use my fan controller? Do i just plug it where the old fan was?

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Cooler Master Jetflo 120mm of course!

Watch Jayztwocents review on it.

CPU AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0GHzCooling AMD StockMotherboard AsRock 970 Extreme4RAM 8GB (2x4) DDR3 1333MHz GPU AMD Sapphire R9 290 Vapor-XCase Fractal Define R5 Titanium 

Storage Samsung 120GB 840 EVO | PSUThermaltake Litepower 600WOS Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Upgrading to - Intel i7 - New motherboard - Corsair AIO H110i GT watercooler -  1000W PSU

Yeah this fan looks awesome. How do i use my fan controller? Do i just plug it where the old fan was?

Not too sure... As I said, only the frame of our cases are the same... Mine doesn't have a fan controller so one of the fans plug onto the case fan header on the mobo and the other one is plugged into a molex... I'm not using any low-noise adaptors so the fans spin at full speed all the time...

You can plug the rear exhaust fan to the fan controller's fan header if you want to control it that way...

Ap123,ap123, aerocool ds

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Not too sure... As I said, only the frame of our cases are the same... Mine doesn't have a fan controller so one of the fans plug onto the case fan header on the mobo and the other one is plugged into a molex... I'm not using any low-noise adaptors so the fans spin at full speed all the time...

You can plug the rear exhaust fan to the fan controller's fan header if you want to control it that way...

I dont like that shit with the fan controller. Just going to adjust it with the power saving cables. "Molex" ? 

BTW Do i connect the 3 pin connector to "Chassis  Fan connector (CHA_FAN1 on the mobo)

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Yes you use that header on the motherboard to connect the fans... It depends on the motherboard if it will support non-pwm fan speed control (check your manual or the maker's website)... It's usually pwm speed control or rpm monitoring only...

This is molex:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Molex_female_connector.jpg

It's those power connectors for older drives...

http://www.overclock.net/t/1483794/cm-jetflo-120-vs-corsair-sp120 says that Cooler master JetFlo 120 is better. Jay did a review on that fan.

So how can i control the rpm of the fans? On the jetflo there was 1400 and 1600 rpm wires. Is that how i do it?

Yeah its not hard to beat the corsairs, they are abit shit, go for the rosewell hyperboreas.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s