What case fans would you recommend?

Laurysss

What case fans would you recommend? My case is in sig. And is it worth it to upgrade the stock case fans to something else?

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

budget?

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

budget?

15 Dollars

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Corsair AF or something with equivalent airflow rate...

They have a few of them just for my budget , but wich one would be the best?

NAZIS WILL RISE.

15 Dollars

each? corsair AF

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

each? corsair AF

Wich one ?! They have like 6 of them.

NAZIS WILL RISE.

They have a few of them just for my budget , but wich one would be the best?

Depends on your needs...

Can't really suggest but Corsair AFs sell for around 25USD (converted) in my area...

I trust the ff. brands:

Corsair, DeepCool, Cooler Master, Aerocool, Thermaltake...

Edit:

2-3 AF high performance 120mm for front intakes if within budget...

1 AF/SP high performance 120mm for rear exhaust...

Any airflow optimized fan for others...

The frames of our cases are the same... I use a PGS VS3 Advance...

Depends on your needs...

Can't really suggest but Corsair AFs sell for around 25USD (converted) in my area...

I trust the ff. brands:

Edit:

25? Its 15 in my country.

NAZIS WILL RISE.

25? Its 15 in my country.

Forgot to mention that it's a dual pack... 2 fans for 25...

Bitfenix Spectres or Spectre Pros.

These, i have 3

|| MAELSTROM ||

Forgot to mention that it's a dual pack... 2 fans for 25...

I have a fan controller. Plug what to what so i can control the rpm?

NAZIS WILL RISE.

I have a fan controller. Plug what to what so i can control the rpm?

Is that a pwm controller?

The fans are 3pin according to this: http://www.corsair.com/en/air-series-af120-performance-edition-high-airflow-120mm-fan

Depends on your needs...

I trust the ff. brands:

Edit:

I want a rear fan to take the heat from my heatsink. Whats the difference between AF/SP Fans?

I could also take a AF140 Quiet edition. AF 120 Performance and SP 120 High performance have the same price. _-_

NAZIS WILL RISE.

I want a rear fan to take the heat from my heatsink. Whats the difference between AF/SP Fans?

I could also take a AF140 Quiet edition. AF 120 Performance and SP 120 High performance have the same price. _-_

AF fans are designed for maximum airflow... Best used in less obstructed areas like the front intake or top exhaust...

SP fans are designed for pressure... Best used in obstructed areas like heatsinks and rads...

I recommended the SP for rear exhaust since it should be able to pull the hot air from the heatsink better (like a pull configuration)...

Hopefully this will help, but I'll also recommend that you look for cheaper equivalents...

(Since I personally wouldn't spend so much money for fans other than the heatsink fan and rear exhaust)

Is that a pwm controller?

The fans are 3pin according to this: http://www.corsair.com/en/air-series-af120-performance-edition-high-airflow-120mm-fan

How do i know? :/ the case - x predator x1 white.

NAZIS WILL RISE.

AF fans are designed for maximum airflow... Best used in less obstructed areas like the front intake or top exhaust...

SP fans are designed for pressure... Best used in obstructed areas like heatsinks and rads...

I recommended the SP for rear exhaust since it should be able to pull the hot air from the heatsink better (like a pull configuration)...

Hopefully this will help, but I'll also recommend that you look for cheaper equivalents...

(Since I personally wouldn't spend so much money for fans other than the heatsink fan and rear exhaust)

But i am buying a rear exhaust fan so its worth it? Cooler Master JetFlo 120 is also an option. Jey did a review on it

Should i buy a quiet edition or high performance? I dont want a jet turbine here.

BTW any tutorial how to set up the fans? I dont know much about it.

NAZIS WILL RISE.

How do i know? :/ the case - x predator x1 white.

It's a 3pin, non-pwm controller...

(No case maker would put a pwm controller at this price point for all I know)

But i am buying a rear exhaust fan so its worth it? Cooler Master JetFlo 120 is also an option. Jey did a review on it

Should i buy a quiet edition or high performance? I dont want a jet turbine here.

BTW any tutorial how to set up the fans? I dont know much about it.

That really depends on how quiet you want your system to be...

120mm fans are usually quiet imo (even crappier ones) when compared to smaller fans...

Setup is pretty much self explanatory (or you can consult the manual that should come with the fans)...

That really depends on how quiet you want your system to be...

120mm fans are usually quiet imo (even crappier ones) when compared to smaller fans...

Setup is pretty much self explanatory (or you can consult the manual that should come with the fans)...

http://www.overclock.net/t/1483794/cm-jetflo-120-vs-corsair-sp120 says that Cooler master JetFlo 120 is better. Jay did a review on that fan.

So how can i control the rpm of the fans? On the jetflo there was 1400 and 1600 rpm wires. Is that how i do it?

NAZIS WILL RISE.

http://www.overclock.net/t/1483794/cm-jetflo-120-vs-corsair-sp120 says that Cooler master JetFlo 120 is better. Jay did a review on that fan.

So how can i control the rpm of the fans? On the jetflo there was 1400 and 1600 rpm wires. Is that how i do it?

you can use the fan controller or the adapters...

I read the spec sheets on the Jetflo... They look impressive... I retract my corsair recommendation...