First WC build

So i'm going to do my fist wc build and i need to wc 2x Gigabyte 780 oc WF3 and intel I7 4820k lga 2011. I have Aerocool Strike-X ST case

The question is are these parts enough?

EK-Waterblocks Ek-CoolStream Rad XTC 140 EK-Waterblocks Ek-CoolStream Rad XTC 280 EK-Waterblocks Ek-CoolStream Rad XTC 420 EK-Waterblocks EK-FC780 GTX WF3 - Nickel Full Cover X2 EK-Waterblocks EK-Supremacy Clean CSQ Acetal + Nickel CPU-block EK-Waterblocks EK-BAY Spin Reservoir - Acetal EK-Waterblocks EK-D5 Vario 12VDC EK-Waterblocks 15,9/9,5mm ZMT

And of Punch of compression-fittings...

And Noctua fan's to go whit the rads.

Mostly are there enough rads to cool everything enough?

cause i'm gonna oc those gpu's a lot

Reservoir is 5.25" slots cause my case is so that only front panel is visible, it's easier to monitor water levels:)

So i'm going to do my fist wc build and i need to wc 2x Gigabyte 780 oc WF3 and intel I7 4820k lga 2011. I have Aerocool Strike-X ST case

The question is are these parts enough?

EK-Waterblocks Ek-CoolStream Rad XTC 140 EK-Waterblocks Ek-CoolStream Rad XTC 280 EK-Waterblocks Ek-CoolStream Rad XTC 420 EK-Waterblocks EK-FC780 GTX WF3 - Nickel Full Cover X2 EK-Waterblocks EK-Supremacy Clean CSQ Acetal + Nickel CPU-block EK-Waterblocks EK-BAY Spin Reservoir - Acetal EK-Waterblocks EK-D5 Vario 12VDC EK-Waterblocks 15,9/9,5mm ZMT

And of Punch of compression-fittings...

And Noctua fan's to go whit the rads.

Mostly are there enough rads to cool everything enough?

cause i'm gonna oc those gpu's a lot

Reservoir is 5.25" slots cause my case is so that only front panel is visible, it's easier to monitor water levels:)

Drop the 140 rad. The 420 + 280 will be more than enough. Great parts BTW, you can't really go wrong with going full EK. However, tube reservoirs are easier maintain. You don't need to watch your water levels too closely anyway (unless you have a leak which = bigger problems). You could just go with a D5 pump/res combo from EK. 

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Drop the 140 rad. The 420 + 280 will be more than enough. Great parts BTW, you can't really go wrong with going full EK. However, tube reservoirs are easier maintain. You don't need to watch your water levels too closely anyway (unless you have a leak which = bigger problems). You could just go with a D5 pump/res combo from EK. 

Thx for the anwer... 

Is it stupid to mount the rads at front and at botton? ( Plan was that they pull fresh air in to  case and then i put some fans to top and rear to exhaus it)

Allso one of the points to mount 1 rad to botton was that i put a drain pipe there for easy emptying..

My power is currently at the bottom, but it can be mounted at the top allso.

Thx for the anwer... 

Is it stupid to mount the rads at front and at botton? ( Plan was that they pull fresh air in to  case and then i put some fans to top and rear to exhaus it)

Allso one of the points to mount 1 rad to botton was that i put a drain pipe there for easy emptying..

My power is currently at the bottom, but it can be mounted at the top allso.

It's not stupid. Up to you really. You can have top and front rads as intakes too with a single good rear exhaust fan. It really doesn't matter that much in terms of case pressure or temps when you have all your key components water-cooled. 

Having the drain valve in a low point in your loop is a good idea. Where you put it is also up to you, whatever is easiest for draining. 

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie.