GTX 760 Striker Platinum waterblock

Jigz1988

Im struggling to find a full cover waterblock for my ROG GTX 760 Striker 4GB. Does anybody know of a compatible waterblock?

Im struggling to find a full cover waterblock for my ROG GTX 760 Striker 4GB. Does anybody know of a compatible waterblock?

I don't think there are any for that particular model, for one that design is meant to be used as is because of the cooling efficiency and another is that the PCB is heavily modified, i doubt anyone who bought this card is looking to watercool it. Why would you even need to watercool this? Your max temps must be high 60's if that much. 

If it's not a reference card and you haven't seen one on any videos then there (regrettably) probably isn't one available.

Compatible with Windows 95

I'm almost 100% certain that the PCB lay out is identical to the GTX760 DCUII

MOBO: ASUS X79 Pro CPU: i7 3820 Ram: Corsair Vengence 32Gb 2133mhz (8x4) GPU: 2 x Sapphire R9 290 in X-fire PSU: Seasonic G series 750w Drives: 1 x 750 gig WD black, 3x WD Black 1TB, 1 x Segate Barrcuda 1 TB, 1 x Toshiba 2TB, Intel 520 240gig SSD Case: Enthoo Primo w/ Green and Blue LED lighting.