One 32GB (4x8) Ram Kit or 2 16GB (2x8) Kit?

Is it fine if instead I get 2 kits of 16GB ram rather than one kit of 32GB? There's a sale on Corsair Pro RAM clocked at 2400MHz but only for 16GB kits... I thought I should just get 2 of those and save some dough. Wise or no?

-From the desk of Moose-

which ever is cheaper.. I don't really think you need 32gb's unless you're doing heavy video editing.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

which ever is cheaper.. I don't really think you need 32gb's unless you're doing heavy video editing.

I do very heavy video editing, so 32GB is going to suit me very well :)

-From the desk of Moose-

IF the dimms are similar, it should be fine. (same clock speeds, etc)

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

I do very heavy video editing, so 32GB is going to suit me very well :)

than whatever's cheaper. 

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Is it fine if instead I get 2 kits of 16GB ram rather than one kit of 32GB? There's a sale on Corsair Pro RAM clocked at 2400MHz but only for 16GB kits... I thought I should just get 2 of those and save some dough. Wise or no?

Just get two 16GB kits, as long as they're the same it'll work. They'll still run in dual/quad channel. Only difference is that all four RAM modules aren't from the same batch to ensure that they work at the absolute optimal level like with a 4 x 8GB kit.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie.