Warlords of Draenor...?

equippedbum

Are you exited about the WoW expansion / Warlords of Draenor? Are you waiting for this to come out, to get back into WoW?

...or do just not give a f*** about WoW?

Yeah it's great but I didn't quit WoW so I was gonna play it anyways.

Stopped caring when cataclysm launched. Still, I might give it a second chance.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

I'll be playing it. Since Pandaria I've stayed away longer and longer each break so not sure if I'll be sticking with it for a long run.

I loved vanilla, BC and Wrath then Cata hit and destroyed a lot of guilds on my home server. I believe the removal of separate lockouts on 10/25 man content killed the pug scene and entry level raiding guilds because they were no longer able to do 10 mans like they were in ICC. LFR's implementation was to try and fill the hole that was blown in that section of the community was a horrible fix and the devs seem to be scrambling ever since to try and restore confidence in the franchise. 

http://i.imgur.com/2T1XDMZ.png?1

This graph speaks volumes, will i be playing WoD? sure i'll give it a try, im willing to try out this no flying thing until 6.1 but if they think people are going to play an entire expansion full of Timeless Isles all stitched together they're out of their minds. With all the class homogenization, ability pruning, removal of flying and what i believe to be too much of an emphasis on garrisons i think we are in for a massive subscription hemorrhage in WoD's first 6 months after the initial spike of people testing it out.