I want to get a 700 dollar desktop for gaming but can't build myself

Dsalazar1

yeah it's their money.

how old are you..?

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

Why not save up and buy it yourself?

yeah I don't know how i would be able to save up 700 dollars, my parents can barely pay for car, house, and the bills. I was quite surprised that they were willing to spend 700 dollars on a pc

But is there a reason to make more long build guides, let's face it, it's sort of the same video over and over and over again

I still find them interesting. Seeing the latest hardware put together and benchmarked at the end.

Mine said and still say that it is your money, do whatever you like.

same here.

''go ahead, im not stopping you from wasting it''

me: ''im not wasting it....... -.-''

them: ''oh kay... just when your cpu doesnt display an image dont come crying to me''

me: ''................... clearly i know more now that you mistook the cpu for a screen....''

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

Get off your butt and get a job.

Me too. #15YOMASTERRACE.

im legally 15! :D

lets get #15yomasterrace trending xD

how old are they..?

-Jim Hensen

Get off your butt and get a job.

pretty damn hard when you're 15...

still has school.

still needs 10 hours of sleep.

doesnt have a job history and isnt graduated so getting the job is neer impossible.

best way to make money is help old people who pay.

i made around a hundred dollars in a week just watering plants for my nieghbors.

-Jim Hensen

my parents don't want me build it,  they're scared I might mess up. :/

Hello! No disrespect to your parents but, trying new experiences, like building your own computer, is actually very good for your personal growth. It will give you a sense of responsibility and  personal accomplishment (and an awesome gaming rig :D) If you can, talk to them and see if you can change their minds.

Remember: You'll never know if you don't try  :D

At a coffee shop.

that is a good choice though..

fridays and weekends,

coffie shops, gas stations, 7 eleven,

-Jim Hensen

still has school.

doesnt have a job history and isnt graduated so getting the job is neer impossible.

i made around a hundred dollars in a week just watering plants for my nieghbors.

It is not that hard to get a job. I certainly did it. Coffee shops are quite good places to look for and they near always have decent pay.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

still has school.

1. No it isn't if you are moticated

2. Weekends and summer

3. LOL name one high schooler who gets over an average of 6-7 hours of sleep during the week and still maintains above a 3.8 GPA

4. *near and no it isn't

5. That's a job and it's called being self employed.

that is a good choice though..

fridays and weekends,

coffie shops, gas stations, 7 eleven,

I got 7.5€/h for selling a few cups of coffee. The shop was always dead quiet.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

It is not that hard to get a job. I certainly did it. Coffee shops are quite good places to look for and they near always have decent pay.

even if they dont give decent pay, minimum wage at 6 hours a week is 216 dollars a month.

-Jim Hensen

I lifeguard and I get to apply for the hours I can work. Great job. ;)

Hello! No disrespect to your parents but, trying new experiences, like building your own computer, is actually very good for your personal growth. It will give you a sense of responsibility and  personal accomplishment (and an awesome gaming rig :D) If you can, talk to them and see if you can change their minds.

Remember: You'll never know if you don't try  :D

yeah I know but my parents already set their mind. If i'm getting a custom pc they want someone to build it for me :/ and no one knows how to build one where I live. please spam me with sites that would build me a computer

1. No it isn't if you are moticated

2. Weekends and summer

3. LOL name one high schooler who gets over an average of 6-7 hours of sleep during the week and still maintains above a 3.8 GPA

4. *near and no it isn't

5. That's a job and it's called being self employed.

thanks for argueing.

i was simply defending him...

as for the sleep thing... where i live, no one has a GPA above 3.0............. and they all study day in day out...

#homeschoolermasterrace

but seriously... if you cant get a job now just make them watch a build guide.

-Jim Hensen

yeah I know but my parents already set their mind. If i'm getting a custom pc they want someone to build it for me :/ and no one knows how to build one where I live. please spam me with sites that would build me a computer

NCIX