Thinking About a New Case

Mefoga

I currently have a PC in an Ultra Wizard ATX Mid Tower. I was thinking about upgrading a few things like graphics card, PSU, and case. Do you guys have any recommendations for a case in the $100 dollar area? I really like the Enthoo Pro, the only downside is I would like to see a good case with a top mounted PSU. My thoughts are Enthoo Pro Windowed, and just no use the PSU cover and have the psu fan face upward instead of downward so I don't suffocate the PSU. Do you guys have any thoughts?

corsair air 540

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Why do you want top mounted PSU or want to face it upwards? Is it fanless?

Though I myself have the Luxe and seeing there's not too much different between the Luxe and the Pro I would highly recommend it as it has everything you could want.

Why do you want top mounted PSU or want to face it upwards? Is it fanless?

Though I myself have the Luxe and seeing there's not too much different between the Luxe and the Pro I would highly recommend it as it has everything you could want.

I have the Luxe also and that case is pretty awesome. I think the only differences between the Pro and the Luxe are the material it is made of, Luxe has extra room on the top for push/pull, and the lighting.

I7-4790K OC @ 4.7, Asus Maximus VII Hero, 16gb 2133hz Corsair Vengence, 780 GTX SC (2), 250gb Samsung 840 SSD (2), Phanteks Luxe Pro Chassis, EVGA Supernova P2 1200W,MCP655-PWM pump with Bitspower fittings and upgrade kit, 360, 240 EK Radiators, all other watercooling is EK products