Is this for real?

Gauzl

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2979150494038184952/1/

As you can see in this guys youtube video, he as BF4 set at its highest settings at 1080p with a amd 6 core phantom II 1045T and a GTX 760 4GB and is getting inbetween 60FPS and 80FPS, which I find very unrealistic as his CPU and GPU are low end and are performing as well as my high end PC holding a 4770K and GTX 780 3GB (I do have 2 GTX 780's but his performance is almost equal to me using only one GPU)

Mantle and Test range is literally the least demanding thing you can do in Battlefield 4 next to staring at a wall.... in the test range.

Mantle and Test range is literally the least demanding thing you can do in Battlefield 4 next to staring at a wall.... in the test range.

He posted another video of him in a 64 man server and there is no difference in the frame rate

He posted another video of him in a 64 man server and there is no difference in the frame rate

It dips into the 50s a LOT.

My AMD FX 8320 at 4.2 Ghz with MSI GTX 760 100 Mhz Core and 346 Mhz overclocked card runs the game at 1080P with the same FPS as he mentioned. So its not fake. Also 760 is not a low end card. After 760 there is only a single card to reach your 780. Maybe the one you have is crap or you might have tweaked something wrong or something somewhere. My settings are at preset Ultra.

| CPU: Intel Core i5 8400 | Motherboard: MSI Z370 PC Pro | CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 PLUS | GPU: Zotac GeForce GTX 1070 AMP! Edition | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 16GB DDR4 2400 MHz | PSU: Corsair VS650 | SSD: SanDisk SSD Plus 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Monitor: Dell S2240L | OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 |

My AMD FX 8320 at 4.2 Ghz with MSI GTX 760 100 Mhz Core and 346 Mhz overclocked card runs the game at 1080P with the same FPS as he mentioned. So its not fake. Also 760 is not a low end card. After 760 there is only a single card to reach your 780. Maybe the one you have is crap or you might have tweaked something wrong or something somewhere. My settings are at preset Ultra.

Definately no problem with my hardware as I just finished the metro redux yesterday and was getting 100% usage out of both cards, would it matter if I'm on windows 7 and you're on windows 8 maybe?

My god.  He used an in-game fps counter.  It even shows you the fps throughout the whole video.

Whoa easy there mate, I was on a tablet with poor internet when I posted that so I wasn't able to see the video.

Definately no problem with my hardware as I just finished the metro redux yesterday and was getting 100% usage out of both cards, would it matter if I'm on windows 7 and you're on windows 8 maybe?

No. I haven't heard of Windows 7 causing any issues. Try updating drivers if you haven't and also note your max temps of all parts. Also try overclocking if you can. I think some kind of heat issues are occuring else there is nothing to slow your system.

| CPU: Intel Core i5 8400 | Motherboard: MSI Z370 PC Pro | CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 PLUS | GPU: Zotac GeForce GTX 1070 AMP! Edition | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 16GB DDR4 2400 MHz | PSU: Corsair VS650 | SSD: SanDisk SSD Plus 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Monitor: Dell S2240L | OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 |

No. I haven't heard of Windows 7 causing any issues. Try updating drivers if you haven't and also note your max temps of all parts. Also try overclocking if you can. I think some kind of heat issues are occuring else there is nothing to slow your system.

It's not heat as my CPU and GPU's are water cooled, I've tried updating drivers half a dozen times and each time it's given a temporary boost to my frame rate, for some reason BF4 doesn't like it when I overclock the GPU's so they stay stock and my 4770k is a pathetic overclocker since I can't get higher then 4.0ghz without blue screening.

Try some benchmarks and see what are your results. Also if possible that u have 2 run a single card and see.