X99 RAM Question

Seeing that Intel 5960x supports DDR4 .... is there ,or will be any MB that will support DDR3 RAM? So far i'm only seeing DDR4.... Or do i seriously need to upgrade to DDR4... because i already have 32GB DDR3 RAM and i don't want to just throw away that. Thanks

CPU: AMD 5790t Motherboard: Gigabyte Forumlar XII RAM: Ah Whole set of it GPU: GTX 290x Ti Storage: Ah Ton of HDD PSU: Once it on Display(s): Well I still seeing pixels Cooling: It running COOL BRO Keyboard: *click* *click* Mouse: MORE *click* Sound: OHH DE BASEE

double post

yes i know i just reported the other one

CPU: AMD 5790t Motherboard: Gigabyte Forumlar XII RAM: Ah Whole set of it GPU: GTX 290x Ti Storage: Ah Ton of HDD PSU: Once it on Display(s): Well I still seeing pixels Cooling: It running COOL BRO Keyboard: *click* *click* Mouse: MORE *click* Sound: OHH DE BASEE

No, if you want to upgrade to Haswell-E, you will have to get DDR4 RAM. It's one of the main things stopping me from moving to Haswell-E myself. Totally unnecessary imo - bad move Intel, should have made it so only the Xeons require DDR4 and then we'd have had differentiation between i7s and Xeons for a change. Or if not, just stuck with DDR3 until DDR4 is actually necessary.