What 770 do i get?

None, get an R9 280x. Better for the money.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Since he is asking specifically for a 770 (I.E. not an AMD card), the MSI will be the quietest while the EVGA will perform the best AFAIK. 

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

I've heard good things about the EVGA GTX 770

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

İf you are not  in a hurry wait for the upcoming GPU's from NVidia codenamed: Maxwell

I'd say neither R9 280x nor 770, but rather wait for 870 ;)

That's a good option too ^^ but it will probably be 970.

Yeah, you're right, it's right around the corner, no point in buying now.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

As said above, WAIT

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

This GTX 770  looks like an excellent buy, but I don't know much about Zotac.

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

EVGA

I actually couldn't underclock my 5 year old GPU to make it as slow as a next-gen console.

#pcmasterraceproblems

~Slick

I have the MSI and it's been a great card. very quite and run all my games with not trouble. so msi get gets my vote :)

Win 10 Pro 64bit| Intel i5-4670k| Corsair H100i| ASUS Maximus VI GENE| 2x8GB PC3-14900 Corsair Vengeance Pro Red| MSI GeForce GTX 1070 | SanDisk 240GB Extreme Pro SSD| WD 3TB Red | WD Black 3tb | Corsair Obsidian 350D| Corsair AX760 | Dust |

I'd wait for 800 series rather than buy now, however if you want  a 770 now take the EVGA.

I would say get a EVGA GTX 770 but if you want to strech the moeny go for an AMD R9 290.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

but eh idk 

What's the matter? It's faster and cheaper than the 770, especially at higher resolutions.

But I do agree that you might as well wait for the upcoming gpus (rumored to be 900 series from nvidia).

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I have the Gigabyte 770.

It's been running fine. Highest it ever got was 70c but that's because it was ovrr 95f in my room because of summer.

Runs everything fine at ultra at 1080p.

Prob in the next couple of months but we don't know for sure, just get the EVGA now if you want and if it comes in 90 days you can use this.

www.evga.com/support/stepup/

What's the matter? It's faster and cheaper than the 770, especially at higher resolutions.

But I do agree that you might as well wait for the upcoming gpus (rumored to be 900 series from nvidia).

But physX?!?!?!?!

But physX?!?!?!?!

...is it really that important? It's like saying not to go nvidia because "but mantle?????".

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

...is it really that important? It's like saying not to go nvidia because "but mantle?????".

Well i am not sure now what to get for sure... So let me ask this, which company AMD or nvida has the best  driver support?