Nvidia "Game 24"

Maraio1

There's been an announcement from team Green about a 24 hour world wide event to "celebrate this thing we all love called PC gaming".

There's no mention of any GTX 800 launches, but it would match other leaked rumors of a September launch, exciting!

Link: http://game24.nvidia.com/#/info

Interesting to see a 24 hour event the day before the rumor launch of Gtx 880/980 whatever the hell it's going to be called.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Don't think so... but I'd like to.

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

And it happens on a Monday evening. I'll be at work. At least it's 24 hours long so I won't miss much.

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 MB: MSI Z77A-GD55  CPU: i5 3330 OCd to 3.4Ghz CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: Kingston HyperX Blu 2x8GB @ 1600MHz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming PSU: Seasonic M12II 650W HDD: Two Seagate Barracuda 2TB @ 7200 RPM SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

As I said on Facebook, it is clearly gtx 980 bundled with Half-Life 4, because 3 is to overrated for our lord and savior.

And so GabeN has told us to march forthith unto the Land of Holy welding our swords of mice, shields of keyboards, and helmets of Oculus Rifts where we shall reclaim it-which is rightfully ours-from the PUNY Console Peasants from whom armed only with mere controllers we shall decimate in all forms of battle and we shall dominate even in their most ridiculous tradition and infatuation of CoD. Yes, my brothers- sisters and trans sexuals too- we shall destroy the inferior of races with our might and majesty. And if any Peasants wish to join us they must speak now or forever perish. -Ancient Speech from a Leader of Old, Book of Murratri section 2

Why don't they ever do anything in canada? 

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

24th game to have physx? meaning the new borderlands game.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

24 hour stream? Who do they think is going to watch that? I'm certainly not going to watch them faff on for that long while I wait for them to announce something.

waffle waffle waffle on and on and on

"Game Reveals" recently partnered with Valve... Half-Life 3 confirmed!

LOL, just imagine- Half Life 3 with proprietory gameworks stuff and physx and HBAO. The way it's meant to be played.

Shit would hit the ceiling...

A man can hope.

LOL, just imagine- Half Life 3 with proprietory gameworks stuff and physx and HBAO. The way it's meant to be played.

AMD fans would burst into flames around the world, a week later, AMD's stocks plummet and it's shareholders (if it has any) do as well, out of high rise windows...

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

There's been an announcement from team Green about a 24 hour world wide event to "celebrate this thing we all love called PC gaming".

There's no mention of any GTX 800 launches, but it would match other leaked rumors of a September launch, exciting!

Link: http://game24.nvidia.com/#/info

so... not 30 years... is just because they "celebrate this thing we all love called PC gaming"  :lol: wow

Source is physics based so no Nvidia Physx, but Gameworks isn't a bad thing and HBAO isn't an Nvidia licence 

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

Source is physics based so no Nvidia Physx, but Gameworks isn't a bad thing 

I know, it was a joke. 

They have more than enough money and resources to come up with their own solutions for physics, particle effects.

Probably more likely announcing that they ported more titles to shield devices, which is fine with me, I love my shield!

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

Probably more likely announcing that they ported more titles to shield devices, which is fine with me, I love my shield!

Half-Life 3 confirmed! SHIELD exclusive!

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

As I said on Facebook, it is clearly gtx 980 bundled with Half-Life 4, because 3 is to overrated for our lord and savior.

8 is overrated according to nVidia rumors, 3 is overrated according to valve's avoidance of it, 8+3 is 11, September 11th, a time of tragic remembrance. Avoid this date. add one. Now you have nVidia's 9xx series and Half-Life 4. But wait, there's more. What's one week after September 11? September 18. That's the day of the event. Coincidence? I think not...

CPU:  Intel i7-4790K      Cooler:  Noctua NH-D14     GPU: ZOTAC GTX 1070 TI MINI     Motherboard:  ASUS Z97 Gryphon     RAM:  32GB G Skill Trident X     

Storage: 2x 512GB Samsung 850 EVO (RAID 0) / 2TB Seagate Barracuda     PSU: 850W EVGA SuperNova G2     Case: Fractal Design Node 804

8 is overrated according to nVidia rumors, 3 is overrated according to valve's avoidance of it, 8+3 is 11, September 11th, a time of tragic remembrance. Avoid this date. add one. Now you have nVidia's 9xx series and Half-Life 4. But wait, there's more. What's one week after September 11? September 18. That's the day of the event. Coincidence? I think not...

How did I not see it?!

And so GabeN has told us to march forthith unto the Land of Holy welding our swords of mice, shields of keyboards, and helmets of Oculus Rifts where we shall reclaim it-which is rightfully ours-from the PUNY Console Peasants from whom armed only with mere controllers we shall decimate in all forms of battle and we shall dominate even in their most ridiculous tradition and infatuation of CoD. Yes, my brothers- sisters and trans sexuals too- we shall destroy the inferior of races with our might and majesty. And if any Peasants wish to join us they must speak now or forever perish. -Ancient Speech from a Leader of Old, Book of Murratri section 2

It's just an event, one of my retailers just posted they will be a part of it, we can try g sync monitors, Oculus Vr, a bunch of games and the list goes on. If time permits me I'll be going. There will some cool event aswell and Free t shirts!!! Aw yeah