Finally done!

chargerjake

Hey people of LTT Forums,

I finally finished my build! It runs an Intel Core i5-4440, a Sapphire Radeon R9 270x, and 8Gb G.Skill Ram. Not quite sure of the mobo right now, I think it's an Asus B85M-G LX Plus. Case is the Rosewill Galaxy-03. It kills Bioshock Infinite on ultra, frames over 45 or so. What games do you think I should get to play on it, with $50(thats what I have left over)? My power supply is the Rosewill RD-500-2db, and the cables arent quite long enough for good cable management, so do you think I should get games or cable extenders that are black?

Anyway, thank's guys for your support. I will be upgrading this over the course of the next year or so.

PC SETUP: | i5-4440 3.1 GHz | MSI Z97s Krait | EVGA GTX 970 | G.Skill Value 8GB | WDC Blue 500GB | NZXT S340

MOBILE SETUP: | Apple iPhone 6 | iOS 10b4 | Apple Watch Stainless Steel w/ Black Sport Band | WatchOS 3b4

Steam: chargerjake | Origin: chargerjake

pictures?

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

i'd maybe upgrade that 500w with that left over money. but thats just me.

Games will probably be a better solution if you don't have a window

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

-snip-

Usually a build log has pictures so... can we have some pictures of the inside etc?